Go to footer

Anyone else collect plushies? (:

Ok, so stuffed animals aren't exactly dolls - most of us have them and some of us make them so why not?

Anyone else collect plushies? (:

Postby Rorrel » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:17 pm

Anybody else here like to collect any particular line or type of plushies too? (:

I used to collect Pokemon Center plushies, but I haven't purchased any new ones in some time now! Here's some of my collection. I bet it's pretty easy to tell which pokemon is my favourite Haha.

I also have a shelf full of stuffed dragons I like to collect as well. Mainly dragons from various movies and video games! Maybe I'll take a picture of it sometime. (: I'm still trying to fill it out with more cuddly dragons.
Rorrel
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Anyone else collect plushies? (:

Postby WhiteDove01s » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:58 am

I do have some plushies, but my collection habits there are very eclectic and I have a minimum of space so don't have as many as I might like at times... and most are currently in a plastic bin under my bed due to said lack of space. If I look around, all thatś out right now are:

Two white bears on the wall (named Laurel and Hardy - trust me, they look it)

A tiny plush Cthulhu (wrapped snugly in a small flannel blanket in the hopes he stays sleeping)

Tommy Tortoise (who I have had since I was an infant - seriously, he was used to prop my baby bottles up on), and a couple other plush tortoises I got to keep the old guy company.

A plush snow leopard from a yard sale

A little beanie giraffe,

A beanie-baby lobster.

Three old little Pokemon plushies that have hidden pockets inside and velcro closures on the back

And I know my plush Rust Monster is on top of the under bed bin. I like the odd creatures rather than standard bears/bunnies/whatever. If it's something more normal it's likely something saved from when I was a kid. Otherwise it's stuff like a pink plush pig and a little black bat with gold wings that I know should be around here somewhere, and I usually don't want more than one of an animal. I also care way more about it being an odd animal than being any specific brand or collectible. (I'll take pictures if asked, none right now because I just woke up)
Playscale-Obsessed Mad Scientist with more cheap vinyl dolls than I'm willing to count.
Check out my 1/6 scale fabrics on Spoonflower!
http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/playscalefabric?rec=true
WhiteDove01s
the walls have dolliehs

Postby sadmac356 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:58 pm

I have a bunch of plushies, but what's currently on my bed with me are:
A green teddy bear
A unicorn that I got in February (my newest)
Two Webkinz (a black cat named Angel and a chocolate lab named Nicki)
a piplup plushie
and a bloodhound.
sadmac356
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Tam I am » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:36 pm

I don't collect them, but they're part of my doll family. Like WhiteDove, I like the more unusual critters. Like my white blood cell, Rodney. The newest member of the family is a gator who was meant to be a dog toy, but he's too cute to abandon to that fate.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Who You Callin' Plushy?