Go to footer

Couch buddies

Ok, so stuffed animals aren't exactly dolls - most of us have them and some of us make them so why not?

Couch buddies

Postby catshem » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:34 pm

These are just a few of my plushies that live on the couch....and a cat. Hmm...
Contrary to what you may think.... he's not the most snuggly cat in the world. Big Blue Dog on the other hand....
Best plush to snuggle up to in the cold seasons. My husband got him for me many Easters ago. I love this dog, and so do babies apparently. When my oldest niece was a baby she would throw herself on him.
Shark pillow I got from our local zoo. He eats nightmares (?) Don't take my word for it, just take a nap on my couch and try to have a nightmare. :D (lol what am I talking about?)
This is one of the Petsmart promotional Holiday Charity plushies for 2010. The very last year I worked there. (I WILL NEVER GO BACK YOU CAN'T MAKE ME)

Ahem.
Anyway I do have a bunch more plushies, but they all live in a bin. I have to dig out said bin.
And if you can't tell my couch has an animal theme. >_>
My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Couch buddies

Postby skookum hime » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Petsmarts just got in the new lucky and chance today >.> Just saying. Not like I live there, which I do. I want the new lucky. He is a calico. X3

We have an abundance of plushies here too
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:45 am

I want a nightmare eating Shark pillow! XD
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:54 pm

That shark pillow is super cool! And if I was little enough I'd throw myself on the doggy too. XD

I used to work at Petsmart!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:29 am

O___O SHARKPILLOW!!!

>_> I have a fishpillow. He's a tropical fish. He lives in the livingroom so he doesn't get eaten by my sharks.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby catshem » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 pm

I worked there for 4 years and I really..... don't want to again. :shock:

My husband says I'm not allowed to donate or give it to my nieces at all. He loves that pillow. lol
My dolls Family
Commission thread here
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby skookum hime » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:49 pm

catshem wrote:I worked there for 4 years and I really..... don't want to again. :shock:

My husband says I'm not allowed to donate or give it to my nieces at all. He loves that pillow. lol

Petsmart employment varies all over. My experience has been very good. But I have heard of some bad areas. I feel mine might be good being that our store is in the top 70s of the whole country.
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Postby catshem » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 pm

skookum hime wrote:
catshem wrote:I worked there for 4 years and I really..... don't want to again. :shock:

Petsmart employment varies all over. My experience has been very good. But I have heard of some bad areas. I feel mine might be good being that our store is in the top 70s of the whole country.

My employment had it's ups and downs. I have Social Anxiety so that factors into my experience there, and I worked in the grooming salon. There were good days where I was happy to work there, and then I had f*** all days where I wanted out fast. Bewteen customers being rude and downright neglectful of their dogs (I've seen horrible things!) and the fact that we were expected to work like robots (never breaking, treated like an assembly line) ... I reached a breaking point and quit in December last year.

Not to mention it could be really dangerous in there...
My dolls Family
Commission thread here
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby skookum hime » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:40 pm

catshem wrote:
skookum hime wrote:

My employment had it's ups and downs. I have Social Anxiety so that factors into my experience there, and I worked in the grooming salon. There were good days where I was happy to work there, and then I had f*** all days where I wanted out fast. Bewteen customers being rude and downright neglectful of their dogs (I've seen horrible things!) and the fact that we were expected to work like robots (never breaking, treated like an assembly line) ... I reached a breaking point and quit in December last year.

Not to mention it could be really dangerous in there...

Yeah I know that feeling. I work up front at the register. It really all depends on the store/area. As our groomers/bathers get more breaks than I do, you can tell its a lax store.

I'll sneak you a peak of the new design of Lucky >;3 if you want
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Postby catshem » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Oooh yeah! I like the kitty plush Lucky a lot! And I help charity. Lol
My dolls Family
Commission thread here
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to Who You Callin' Plushy?