Go to footer

Cat Plushies

Ok, so stuffed animals aren't exactly dolls - most of us have them and some of us make them so why not?

Cat Plushies

Postby catshem » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:51 pm

I have a ridiculous obession with cats. A Medium told me that my spirit animal is cat and I'm pretty much always surrounded by cat energy. So... yeah. All my family predicted that one. lol When I can grab one, I love buying stuffed cat toys, even though I've got no where to put them.
My collection actually has whittled down a bit. I had a big Build a Bear orange cat and two other gold and white tigers, but I gave them to my nieces.
My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Cat Plushies

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:06 pm

I know what you mean. Although, my weakness is turtles! I have SO many!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby EAB » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:36 am

Aw, cute kittys.
The white fuzzy one reminds me of cats I used to have when I was little, but I think they were rabbit fur. Obviously, I didn't know that.
Do you have live kittehs too?
EAB
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby catshem » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:50 am

EAB wrote:Aw, cute kittys.
The white fuzzy one reminds me of cats I used to have when I was little, but I think they were rabbit fur. Obviously, I didn't know that.
Do you have live kittehs too?

The white fluffy one and then the leapard looking one next to it (on the right) have "purring action". lol Shake them and they "purr". I think It's just a marble in the head rolling around :P I have one live kitty named Dr. House. He's a brown tabby I adopted last year. He's about 2 years old now. I've got like, 3 joint-custody cats that my mom owns where basically I take care of them in her absence. lol

I <3 cats.
My dolls Family
Commission thread here
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby kurosu.chan » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 am

catshem wrote:The white fluffy one and then the leapard looking one next to it (on the right) have "purring action". lol Shake them and they "purr".

Oh, my gosh!! I have those too! They were my favorites when I was little...mine are fluffy white and calico. <3
I have a bunch of other cats too, but they're in a large garbage bag in my basement because I don't have room for them all in my bedroom...
Yay cats!
kurosu.chan
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Linteia » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Aw, I love kitties! I have tons of kitty paraphernalia about the house too. They're just so darn cuddly :)
Linteia
the walls have dolliehs

Postby catshem » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:18 pm

I have the best story about those purring cats. The leopard one is really old as I got it for free by being part of a "testing" group of kids.

My mom swears she doesn't remember this "day care" she took me to, but I do! I got to be one of a group of kids that tested out toys and sometimes got freebies. THIS IS A THING I REMEMBER! XD
My dolls Family
Commission thread here
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby onelilmermaid » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:09 pm

I think I actually have more cats than that... O_o They're in a box though. :( I too have always been drawn to cats, and as I got older I became especially drawn to tigers in particular. I have a few other animals I'm drawn to as well though.
onelilmermaid
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:16 pm

KITTIES!!!!

>_> I collect sharks and rabbits.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby kittyasauras » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:01 am

catshem wrote:The white fluffy one and then the leapard looking one next to it (on the right) have "purring action". lol Shake them and they "purr". I think It's just a marble in the head rolling around :P

Those are called Kitty Kitty Kittens!! When I was little, I wanted one SO bad. It was the toy I needed. lol I finally got one, for my birthday I think, it's one from the wild/jungle series. A baby lion. :3 I always buy them up when ever I see them at thrift stores. I love them so much! >w< I have the lion, a calico, and a grey/white kitty. Sooo cute.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Who You Callin' Plushy?