Go to footer

Sailor Moon Plush Collection! <3

Ok, so stuffed animals aren't exactly dolls - most of us have them and some of us make them so why not?

Sailor Moon Plush Collection! <3

Postby sailor_ashes » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi everyone! :D

I just thought I would post some pics of my Sailor Moon plush collection. :3 I also have a Chibiusa plush, but I haven't taken a picture of her with my other plushes yet. She is fairly new compared to my other plushies~

sailor_ashes

Re: Sailor Moon Plush Collection! <3

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:53 am

sailor_ashes wrote:Image

Someone has Direct TV. XD
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby sailor_ashes » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Gift_in_Edge wrote:
sailor_ashes wrote:Image

Someone has Direct TV. XD

Lol, these pics were actually taken at my boyfriends house haha. I don't have anything like cable unfortunately. D:
sailor_ashes

Postby catshem » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:05 pm

I used to have anime plushies of a Naurto character, Trunks from DBGT, and Inuyasha and Sessie (that's like, the best you're gonna get me to spell the name).

And then Goodwill donation spree happened. Good thing I didn't really have an attatchment to them.lol
My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby britbrat18 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:13 pm

I love your collection! Especially the Neo Queen Serenity one, is she a custom? And the bigger Sailor Moon is cute, different colors then usual. I have the same Tuxedo Kamen one! He stays on my bed. :D
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby sailor_ashes » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:58 pm

britbrat18 wrote:I love your collection! Especially the Neo Queen Serenity one, is she a custom? And the bigger Sailor Moon is cute, different colors then usual. I have the same Tuxedo Kamen one! He stays on my bed. :D

Thank you! :D I don't think she is a custom, but I have never seen another Neo Queen Serenity one like her before! D:
sailor_ashes

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:11 pm

I only have Mars, Mercury, and Venus in plushie form. I concentrated more on dolls and figures when I was collecting, and now it's hard to find the rest of the plushies for a decent price. (And my Obitsu addiction has kept me from being able to buy things for my anime collection recently...)
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby sailor_ashes » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Lamia of the Dark wrote:I only have Mars, Mercury, and Venus in plushie form. I concentrated more on dolls and figures when I was collecting, and now it's hard to find the rest of the plushies for a decent price. (And my Obitsu addiction has kept me from being able to buy things for my anime collection recently...)

I know what you mean, the plushies are so hard to find. D: My sister has a Mars plush, but she wont let me have it. x3 All I need now is all the inners, outers and Artemis and I'm good to go! :P
sailor_ashes

Postby ~TurkishDelight~ » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:12 am

Oh, wow! These are really cool. Love it~ So kawaii~ :3
currently fighting cancer. please forgive my chemo-brain. ^^
my 1/6 dollieh Wishlist & 4Sale/Trade list~ :P
~TurkishDelight~
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby ikittycat » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Oh you have a Luna plushie! I have been looking for one of those! Soo very cute!
ikittycat

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Who You Callin' Plushy?