Go to footer

Princess Celestia 24" My Little Pony Custom Plush

Ok, so stuffed animals aren't exactly dolls - most of us have them and some of us make them so why not?

Re: Princess Celestia 24" My Little Pony Custom Plush

Postby skookum hime » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:43 pm

OwO

wow! I am not a celestia fan (unless its an alt of her) but the detail in her is amazing! Who ever gets her is ONE lucky fan!
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Postby myotishia » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:34 am

Sooooo cute!! I love the gold details and the eyes.
feeling unwelcome. It was a good sanctuary while it lasted. I'll miss you guys. .
myotishia
Dolly Pardon

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:49 am

Nicely done! I love her mane albiet I would have gone with a softer pink for Celestia's highlight but it's like a thousand times better then anything Hasbro churns out. (No Dashie with her wings = Irritated Storm) I love her tiara and hoof armor it looks so nice! Might I ask what pattern you used for her?

(Her eyes are what caught me the most they look amazing.)
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Thanks, quidam-san!! :hugs: I'm really happy to hear that a fan who knows the character well and knows her detailing, likes the plush!!! That's awesome!! THANK YOU!!!

Skookum-san!!! :hugs: WOW! Your message made my week!! You're such an awesome plush maker, it really means a lot to me! THANK YOU! I actually wanted to keep this plush myself, as I love pegasus, love unicorns and loved her look!!! But.....no room at all in my room for another 30" plush, so......

myotishia-san, doumo arigatou!!!! Thanks so very very much!!! I really wanted to use metallic gold since it's obvious that she's royalty and wearing gold (not yellow) but it was a tough decision, as I noticed a lot of plushmakers chose to make her yellow there. After all, I'm glad I went with 'gold' and thanks so much for liking her!! :hugs:

Alopecia-san Thankyou! I'm glad you like her!!!! ^^ I appreciate your kind words. I just cut her freehand, from what her pictures looked like. I'll be making a Pinkie Pie plushie in the next week or so, and then 3 fan character ones, too, so I actually should 'make a pattern' to keep using for them!! :laughs: Thank you for liking her eyes!!!!!! I put a lot of highlights and flares in them so they looked 'real.' (Well, as real as My Little Pony eyes can be... ^^;;) I think they really give her life! Thanks for liking her! That makes my day!!!!!!

Doumo arigatou!!!!!!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Your welcome! She's gorgeous and I bet whomever buy's her will be one happy brony.

They look exactly as they do on the show. Well done. ^^
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby fleacollar999 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Oh. Mah. Gowsh. She's beautiful! I can't even--- :o So gorgeous!
fleacollar999.deviantart.com

Lourdes- 27cm Obitsu
Clara- 27cm Obitsu
Emma- Liv
Antigone (Tigs)- Hujoo Berry
Nissh- Pukipuki Pukisha
Rhode "Pyxy" Maxwell- BBB Rachel on RS Xue body
Roshana Sa'adat- Desert Jewelz Bratz
fleacollar999
Dolly Pardon

Postby AthenaSong » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:13 pm

I sent this topic over to a friend who's in the middle of sewing some ponies up! He's going to love this!
AthenaSong

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Who You Callin' Plushy?