Go to footer

MLP Big Mac and OC Plushes by SetsunaKou

Ok, so stuffed animals aren't exactly dolls - most of us have them and some of us make them so why not?

MLP Big Mac and OC Plushes by SetsunaKou

Postby fleacollar999 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:07 pm

So for my birthday I'm getting my twin a doll, and she commissioned these two wonderful plushes for me from SetsunaKou! They're Big Macintosh and Ding Dang (my OC) from MLP: FiM.

Here they are!

Here's Big Mac:

Here's a link to Ding Dang's character sheet and description.
Don't ask me what Ding Dang's Cutie Mark means because she hasn't told me. And here she is, in the plush!

And here they are together again:

If you want to see any details of the plushes, just leave a reply and I'll take a pic for you!

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH to SetsunaKou for making these for me! I love them A LOT! :D
fleacollar999.deviantart.com

Lourdes- 27cm Obitsu
Clara- 27cm Obitsu
Emma- Liv
Antigone (Tigs)- Hujoo Berry
Nissh- Pukipuki Pukisha
Rhode "Pyxy" Maxwell- BBB Rachel on RS Xue body
Roshana Sa'adat- Desert Jewelz Bratz
fleacollar999
Dolly Pardon

Re: MLP Big Mac and OC Plushes by SetsunaKou

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:58 am

Awww! You have one awesome sister. :D
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby EAB » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 am

SetsunaKou is an amazingly talented person, and I don't think she does anything but work.
EAB
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Yay!!! :hugs: We're so glad you like them so much, fleacollar99-san!!!! We've been dying to post photos but I didn't want to spoil any surprises!!! :hugs: Big Macintosh was soooo adorably huge! I loved making them both for you!!!! Thank you again for liking them!!!

Anyway, here are some photos we took before we shipped them out, in case you'd like these, too:

Big Macintosh:

With his sister, Applejack:

Ding Dang:

Thanks again so much!!! We had a real blast making them!!!!! Minky is lovely to work with! :silky soft:

EAB-san, thank you so much for your kind words ALWAYS (hugs) and....you're actually not far from the truth! We do work from morning to night (9 AM to 12 AM midnight) every day except Sunday. Our dad is trying to get us to quit work at 10 PM at least, but.....it's just impossible, to get all the commissions out on time for our customers. So....we keep going! :laughs: But, I have to say, we're getting pretty exhausted after doing that for over 10 years now! ^^;; On the bright side, it's GOOD to be busy, ne? We're always thankful for the work and kindness our customers/friends give us all the time!

Thanks again, so much!!! :hugs:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to Who You Callin' Plushy?