Go to footer

Anyone else collect?

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: Anyone else collect?

Postby myotishia » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:26 pm

I have in the past collected rubber ducks. ^_^
feeling unwelcome. It was a good sanctuary while it lasted. I'll miss you guys. .
myotishia
Dolly Pardon

Postby OutBriefCandle » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:26 pm

I collect horse figures too. XD And just asked for Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets for Christmas just because Pets has horses in it this time.

I've been collecting fairy ornaments for the last few years, mostly from Hallmark. It all started because there was that gorgeous set of snow fairies with fiber optic wings a few years back, and I got one for Christmas. And then I found the rest of the set at the neighborhood street fair that summer at a deep discount so I bought the lot. They've got an annual series of flower fairies running now and my parents get me the new one as a Christmas gift every year. This year though there were two, the regular ornament (Mistletoe) and the very first boy fairy I've gotten, Holly. Who was limited and I didn't know existed until I stumbled across him by accident. I was lucky enough to get a good deal on the display ornament from the downtown store, because when I tried to order him from Ebay I ended up having to open a dispute to get my money back when it never came...

I have a little two foot artificial tree and I'm going to see how well I can cover it with my fairies. XD
Ryo - DIM Real (NS)
Ariel - BBB Sprite (Blue)
Peaseblossom - BBB Ariel (Lilac)
Bast - Fairyland MNF Woosoo Vamp (WS)
Bernadette - Hujoo Berry (Apricot)
Mustardseed - Realpuki Tyni (NS)
Dove - BBB Pixie (Chocolate)
Loki - Hujoo Jake
Monster High Toralei
Monster High Clawd Wolf
Perneth - RS Pixiu (Sky Blue)
OutBriefCandle
Dolly Pardon

Postby magkelly » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:22 pm

I still collect beanie babies, particularly the bears, cats, dogs, and the odd ones like rats, bats, etc. I'm very picky about it though. I don't like all the beanies I see. Some of them are just plain dumb looking, laugh. I also collect vintage toys like real pick up sticks and old wooden ouija boards. Those I don't actually use, but I do like to hang them on the wall. Also anything Dr Who related that's small. I have a tiny Tardis on my desk. I think it was originally a key chain, but it's built like an old hotwheel car, all metal. Speaking of I have a whole box of hotwheels and similar cars from the 90's that I found at a garage sale. I like them even though I am a girlie girl who loves her pink and her dollies...
magkelly
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys