Go to footer

Dinosaurs/prehistoric life?

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Dinosaurs/prehistoric life?

Postby Android raptor » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Anyone else collect toy dinosaurs/other prehistoric life? That was actually my first collecting love and I've recently been pulled back into it (not that I ever completely got out of it). I mainly like Jurassic Park toys, though I also have a few Safari and whatnot figures. My collection includes the JP Lost World Cyclops raptor (my first and favorite raptor, and one of the most sentimental things I own), the Lost World snapjaw raptor, the 2009 JP Bull T rex retool, the Lost World baby T Rex, Safari Missing Links Smilodon, Safari Dunkleosteus, annnd a few other things.

Don't have many pics unfortunately, but have a pic of my cyclops raptor riding a shark
Android raptor
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Dinosaurs/prehistoric life?

Postby snake » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:15 pm

I use to collect all that stuff, but I just sold the last of it on ebay.my dino riders were the ones I liked the best.
snake
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby -T2P- » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:33 pm

I actually Just bought 2 pleos :D Unfortunately both came with bad batteries so they are 'sleeping' right now.

I named this 2007 pleo Smudge. I never thought i'd get a pleo but I got lucky on ebay and got two for about the same cost as an msd.
-T2P-
i see dead dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:37 pm

My husband has lots of dinosaurs, and I have a couple. My father is a Paleontologist. We have actual fossils, plus replicas including Archeopteryx and the cutest little pterodactyl fossil. I have a Triceratops model on top of my piano. He's big enough for 1/6 dolls to ride on!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Did someone say dinosaurs? I was in the midst of looking for stuff to sell for christmas and came across these guys who I had stashed in plastic containers. Amazing things you can still find years after moving lol. Aurea couldn't resist hopping in for the fun as well. I also have magnetix fossil dinos, a few pvc figures and a few "dig em up fossil dinos" from our local Science City center. Still like dinosaurs even after all these years

My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Android raptor wrote:Anyone else collect toy dinosaurs/other prehistoric life? That was actually my first collecting love and I've recently been pulled back into it (not that I ever completely got out of it). I mainly like Jurassic Park toys, though I also have a few Safari and whatnot figures. My collection includes the JP Lost World Cyclops raptor (my first and favorite raptor, and one of the most sentimental things I own), the Lost World snapjaw raptor, the 2009 JP Bull T rex retool, the Lost World baby T Rex, Safari Missing Links Smilodon, Safari Dunkleosteus, annnd a few other things.

Don't have many pics unfortunately, but have a pic of my cyclops raptor riding a shark

I feel the need for some laser action in your pic lol!
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby kida_40061 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:02 pm

I have a couple dinosaurs figure from when I was kid. I don't collect them anymore. I have 6 of the Safari Dinosaurs.
I used to have the dinosaur themed Lego set, as well.
kida_40061
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys