Go to footer

Figma - Kanzaki Ranko

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Figma - Kanzaki Ranko

Postby Qrinta » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:19 pm

So my bestie sent me this totally adorable figma character for Christmas. I'd seen them floating around the internets but didn't really know what they were, ended up looking up the character who appears to be from a video game.

So here she is in box.

And my friend really wanted to see her in action so after doing some much needed cleaning and reorganizing of my desk...

Quite a few points of articulation and so tiny! I love the size but am being very careful as I don't want to break any of the little pieces. She came with three faceplates, 6 pairs of hands so 12 hands total, a parasol, a sketchbook and a spellbook along with the stand. The tolerance on the parts isn't consistent. Sadly her parasol holding hand is very loose, it falls out all on its own if her arm is facing down and I have to balance the parasol just right or it will flop right over. Some of the other hands have a very tight tolerance so I have to be very careful as I wedge them in.

Overall a very fun and cute gift.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Figma - Kanzaki Ranko

Postby ShadowKat » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:58 am

She's so adorable!! I've seen some Figmas in person and they are really tiny! *off to look up more about her*
ShadowKat
Dolly Pardon

Postby Nella » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:16 am

She's lovely! She's from The Idolm@ster Cinderella, which is a videogame and now an anime too.
I have a number of Figmas. They're really fun. :)
Nella
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:18 pm

Figmas are quite the fun bunch, They kinda double as my dolls' dolls at times. :lol:
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Tasuke » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:05 am

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys