Go to footer

Puppets

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Puppets

Postby DollyKim » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:24 am

Two sets of *Nsync marionettes. It's kind of a "I'd display you if I had the room"/"Not sure why I bought you in the first place" thing with these guys outside of I was hoping they would actually work as marionettes. I never got around to stringing them properly and although there's a desire to use my doll making skills to make them look better for now I've put them back in storage. There's no use taking them off the strings to be dolls because their joints were made loose. They're not quite 1/6 scale but bigger than Mego.

I know there's at least two molds of the bigger Lance, can't say for the other guys, but the paint jobs aren't that great either. I do like the way the hands are sculpted.

I apologize if anyone can't sleep tonight because *Nsync will eat them.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Puppets

Postby DollyKim » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Go figure i just found the Lance and Chris I was supposed to have. That makes the sweet, less nightmare inducing pair I have more mysterious.

My old Lance

The Lance that goes with this set

My old Chris

The Chris that goes with my set

So I'll be adding the two psychotic looking guys to the line up, the other two will hang around.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys