Go to footer

Legos!

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Legos!

Postby Shyla » Sat May 23, 2015 8:49 am

My hubby got me the Minecraft The End set for my b-day, so I set about catching up on the other 4 sets I hadn't put together yet.

So what do you think the CR is for a Small Ender Dragon?

Pocket Endermen

Teddy-Groot

Is this right?

This is probably my favorite, Groot versus the Ender Dragon.

Anyone else got Lego spam?
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Legos!

Postby Linteia » Sat May 23, 2015 8:04 pm

Lego! While I love Lego, our collection is mostly the property of Kiddo. They're all Lego City cars for the most part, a few classics from Hubster's childhood and one of the trains. If I can get him to clean his room enough to get to them I'll try and take a picture, it's a pretty impressive collection for a six year old.
Linteia
the walls have dolliehs

Postby WhiteDove01s » Sun May 24, 2015 7:30 am

I have approximately one cubic ft of old legos in a lego storage bin with handle in the back room. I don't think I have any of the really fun poseable pieces that have come out within the last 15 years or so. But this has me thinking I should dig them out and at least try using them to make furniture for my shelves.
Playscale-Obsessed Mad Scientist with more cheap vinyl dolls than I'm willing to count.
Check out my 1/6 scale fabrics on Spoonflower!
http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/playscalefabric?rec=true
WhiteDove01s
the walls have dolliehs

Postby richila » Tue May 26, 2015 9:07 am

I love Legos! I have some Friends sets and am gradually collecting all the Elves sets. I want the Big Bany Theory and the Dr. Who sets when they come out. Legos are perfect for my Richi.
ImageADAD 2015 Day 139 : Half by Valerie Kelley, on Flickr
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Shyla » Wed May 27, 2015 8:59 am

Richi looks perfect. ^.^

I've been waffling on the elves sets, back and forth every time I see them. I've got most of the Monster Hunters and the new Castle sets, and all the Mixels. I've got my heart set on the Dr. Who set too.

I meant to get the Mixels just for parts, they've got alot of articulated pieces for the price, but they just looked so cool once I put them together. lol
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla

Postby richila » Wed May 27, 2015 9:06 am

The face screening on the Elves figures themselves is beautiful. I will try to get a good close-up for you. Articulated? I am not familar with the Mixels. I didn't start collecting Legos until the movie came out. I have become an avid fan/ My husband is killing me because he asked for a Quinjet when the first Avengers film came out and hasn't put it together yet. Richi needs to fly the Quinjet! ( He won't let me put it together either. :cry: )
richila

Postby Shyla » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:00 pm

Nooo! That's a shame to leave the Quinjet in the box, especially with a pilot waiting. I haven't really gotten a good look at any of the Friends Minifigures.

Mixels are little dolls/action figures you build, fully poseable and stuff. http://www.lego.com/en-us/mixels I need to order series 5. XD

I haven't been collecting that long either, I just realized a few years ago it was ok for me to have stuff just for the sake of having it. And even then I still hesitate to buy anything.
my tumblr
my flickr
Shyla

Postby richila » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:14 am

Are you a member of Eurobricks? It is an Adult Fan of Lego forum. I have learned so much and really enjoy all the pictures. Richi considers it her personal shopping mall and makes weekly suggestions of the Legos we need next. I placed an order at the Lego store yesterday and she has a Porsche coming home. :shock:
http://www.eurobricks.com/forum
richila

Postby Linteia » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Wait, what? Dr. Who sets? Lego has the rights for Dr. Who sets? I had to go look this up because that's just...I can't think of better news I've heard in a long time. And it looks like there will be classic Doctors as well! If there is an Seven/Ace set I will do anything to own it.
Linteia
the walls have dolliehs

Postby richila » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:51 am

Linteia wrote:Wait, what? Dr. Who sets? Lego has the rights for Dr. Who sets? I had to go look this up because that's just...I can't think of better news I've heard in a long time. And it looks like there will be classic Doctors as well! If there is an Seven/Ace set I will do anything to own it.

Yes! i have the CB set with a Tardis, but it is only good for background shots. If the do the Tardis like it was in the IDEA put forward, then there will be a wonderful interior for photostories. :D
richila

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys