Go to footer

All the Figures!

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

All the Figures!

Postby Nightwitch_Neko » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:44 am

So, you have no idea how excited I am that this is actually part of a forum; as soon as I'm done with this post I will pouring through everything else here to see all the figures/figurines/shiny things that I've never found a specific place to show off or ogle other people's figurines before!

This isn't ALL of mine, because some are on shelves that don't get enough light to take pics and using flash distorts them too much. My room is a dark room in general, both for sleeping habits and BJDs, so I apologize for the poor lighting to begin with...

I may or may not have a minor obsession with a few characters... Usually my Gilbert BJD is sitting somewhere in the vicinity of Zoro and their respective shelves, but my roommate got me an Oz plushy for Christmas and he's been moved to that shelf for the foreseeable future XD

With flash, to see if it would turn out any better

Bottom shelf

Middle shelf

Top shelf

There's another shelf under this one with more One Piece figurines on it, but it was too dark to get a good pic.

The only shelf that took a good pic with flash

There needs to be more Souseiseki in the world! I just haven't found them yet!
It's all fun and games until someone loses their mind...
Nightwitch_Neko
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys