Go to footer

Breyer horses

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: Breyer horses

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:34 pm

I'd've thought the 1:12 and 1:6 scale Azones would work - I think the tallest of the Pure Neemo range is 22-23cm. (I don't have any Azones at the moment, but I'm sorely tempted to pre-order their Miss Monochrome (think she's on a Picco Neemo base) one!)
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Breyer horses

Postby animemom » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:25 pm

I love Breyers! I collected them in high school, and then again in my late 20's and early 30's. I even showed them in model horse shows, won ribbons and trophies with them. My daughter has a few still, but I sold all of mine to afford a real horse. Fast forward now I have a Breyer horse for my tiniest girl, a Pukifee Zoe, Zoey loves to ride.
ImageFreeStyle Dressage; Fairy Style by Marie, on Flickr

She needs her helmet fixed so it fits better, and we have since bought Sunny a saddle and bridle.
I had a giant resin horse for my bigger dolls, but worried about breaking, so now I am getting a couple of the Our Generation horses from Target for my MSD sized dolls. I can't ride anymore, haven't in over 15 years, but my dolls will.
animemom
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys