Go to footer

Show Us your Favorite Childhood Toys!!

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Show Us your Favorite Childhood Toys!!

Postby Tasuke » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:36 pm

i'll kick off. i had one of these as a boy in the late-1980's. it was pretty darned awesome, so far as 80's toys went at least.
Over-The-Road Commercial Trucking was something of a pop-culture fad in the U.S. back then.
this toy of the lead hero's gimmick-laden vehicle from the T.V. Series "M.A.S.K." was itself laden with cool "Realistic" gimmickry such as opening cab doors and such...

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Show Us your Favorite Childhood Toys!!

Postby magical-pudding » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:06 pm

I only have one toy remaining from my childhood -- this Bratz doll:

Imageyasmin by ~*.*Magical Pudding*.*~, on Flickr

I'm pretty sure she's a Midnight Magic Yasmin? I was hugely into Bratz dolls as a kid, and this one was actually the last one I ever got. I liked her for her dark makeup and blue-streaked hair -- I was starting to get into my emo phase, you see. ;P You can tell this one was my last one, because I never took her out of her default outfit. My other Bratz dolls as a kid were sooo mistreated, hahaha!!
magical-pudding
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:42 pm

Hmm.. this is a hard one. I think, if I had to pick a favorite, it'd be my stuffed animals. Not necessarily one in particular but a lot of them. Well, now that I think of it, there is one that kind of stands out. It was this pig that had really long legs. I still have him but he's been bagged and stored because I have the smallest bedroom in the house and nowhere to put all of my stuffed animals. :( Maybe I have a picture of him, but I doubt it.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby davidd » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:57 am

Major Matt Mason, Mattel's Man in Space, and his pals Sgt. Storm, Callisto, and Captain Lazer:

davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Eseme » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:23 am

Wow, so many cool toys!

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Beeves » Sun May 20, 2018 6:57 pm

I can't find a picture, but once upon a time I had this little plastic ringtailed lemur. His tail was soft, but the rest of him was hard plastic and his little hands clipped onto stuff. That was my favorite toy. I sadly lost him in a parking lot one time and cried for weeks about it!

I just spent some time looking for it online and can't find anything. I'd totally be willing to buy another if i just knew where in the world that little lemur toy came from!
Beeves
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby davidd » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:00 pm

I never would have imagined, back when I was a little kid and receiving Tonka trucks for my birthday and Christmas, that some day, in the far-flung future, I would still have many of those Tonka vehicles, and that I'd be using them for... *gasp*... DOLLS!

Okay, wait... they're not dolls, they're ACTION FIGURES!
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Tam I am » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:04 pm

The wear on the red truck is perfect for its model. Have you ever thought of souping it up for a ratrod?
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby davidd » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Tam I am wrote:The wear on the red truck is perfect for its model. Have you ever thought of souping it up for a ratrod?

That would probably look pretty cool, actually! But for now, the "old farm truck" style suits my photographic purposes.
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby LamiaNymph » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:43 am

My favorite toy were my schleich animals, and very tiny toys that I could have play in my Polly Pocket houses. Although, these Hub Bubs were admittedly pretty high up there.
…☆Anime Dollyholic☆…
LamiaNymph
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys