Go to footer

Prince Blueblood 6" OOAK Funko Pony Large Figure

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Prince Blueblood 6" OOAK Funko Pony Large Figure

Postby SetsunaKou » Tue May 03, 2016 8:26 pm

I just love Prince Blueblood x Rarity on MLP:FiM, and when I saw the large Funko ponies, I immediately bought Rarity, but knew there would never be a Blueblood officially.
A year went by, and then I discovered Funko released a Shining Armor 6"! I found one on eBay and immediately set about transforming him into Blueblood!

I'm really happy with the result---I hope you like him, too! Only thing I'm really disappointed with is that he's not in scale with Rarity. :( They're the matching ponies but they...don't match. Rarity is more like 1/8 scale, while Blueblood is 1/7 scale, so.....

Ah well! I'll just keep them in box so the scale difference isn't noticeable!! :laughs:

Thanks for looking!!

SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Prince Blueblood 6" OOAK Funko Pony Large Figure

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Fri May 13, 2016 1:06 pm

Pretty cool looking pony! I used to confiscate my sisters my little ponies in the 80's to carry my figures around. I have seen some of the newer style ponies online. Can say some of them have some cool and unique looks like this one you have here.
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Prince Blueblood 6" OOAK Funko Pony Large Figure

Postby Tasuke » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:26 am

my mom actually bought me several G1 MLPs in the mid-80's,
right alongside Rainbow Brite plush dolls and VOLTRON, TRANS FORMERS and G.I. JOEs.
i had a CABBAGE PATCH YOUNG ASTRONAUTS Astronaut doll,
and at least one or two Pound Purries.

i had a LOT of cute/girlish toys right alongside my ample quantities of typical boys' fare,
all in all i was a considerably spoiled product of that once oh-so-dynamic 1980's
U.S. consumers' paradise Baby Boomer Economy.

as you may have guessed, i was raised VERY liberally for a boy of the period,
and i suppose that fact is chief to thank for my status as a hardcore Anime Doll enthusiast in his thirties in the 21st century...
Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys