Go to footer

Lego Disney Castle [Img Heavy]

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: Lego Disney Castle [Img Heavy]

Postby animemom » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:48 am

Wow! That looks fantastic!! I was tempted to get one, especially since we've been to Disney World so many times. I didn't even think about the back section, I just see the front and think wow, that's got to be hard to assemble. You did a great job. So what's next? The Death Star?

Thanks also for sharing so many great photos. I bet you were very anxious to get it all done.
animemom
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Lego Disney Castle [Img Heavy]

Postby Qrinta » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:38 pm

Wow I forgot about this thread. I really don't play with my legos much. The fun for me is just building them. I finally disassembled it because the cats kept rubbing on it and breaking some pieces off or stealing pieces, I may have lost a few because of this.

I don't remember if Tinkerbell actually comes with the castle. I bought a bunch of the Disney Minifigure Blind bags and added them to the set so she may have been from those.

The deathstar is on my list. I've actually purchased one and it's been sitting under my bed for over a year, along with a ferris wheel, a millennium falcon, a rollercoaster and more. I just don't have a lot of time or a good place to set up since my brother moved back in crushing my plans of moving into the larger bedroom. I haven't even built my Christmas legos the last two years. I did dig out all my lego Christmas village stuff but didn't set it up this year.

I have been helping my nephew with his lego sets and spoiling the nieces and nephews with DUPLOs since they vary in age from 2 months to 7yrs so DUPLOs are safer. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys