Go to footer

Zuru 5 Surprise Mini Brands *and other small stuff

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: Zuru 5 Surprise Mini Brands *and other small stuff

Postby ugg333 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:38 am

Have you seen zuru mini brands books?
I got one from amazon, there were three books, they looked quite realistic, even on the inside, but only first two pages were real text from the book, the rest is garbled to look like it was deteriorated print. I was disappointed I couldn't read them, lol. Got a Diary of Wimpy kid and Matilda and something else
The ball also had a plastic bookshelf inside that you can build.
ugg333
i see dead dolliehs

Postby maywong » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:50 am

I got one and mine were all books and 1 bookmark.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby DollyKim » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:49 pm

Cute idea but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with my dolls reading some of those titles, lol. Gonna skip that batch.

With the sneakers does anyone know if they come in pairs?

*Edit- As I finally got my curly fries I'm pretty much done with the purple balls and round 2 of the fast food. I also have access to the rest of my food minis so if you're looking ofr a specific regular piece let me know.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby ugg333 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:44 pm

DollyKim, are you afraid the dolls will get Ideas? Lol

There were two pairs in my sneakers ball. And a bag and a pair of tall boots in my fashion ball. Have not decided who is going to get any of those yet.

I also got the zuru babies surprise balls, and they turned out to be supremely cute. There is a doll, a nursery item and a couple of tiny accessories in the ball. The nursery items can be a crib, a rocker, a stroller and a changing table. The stroller rattles, others are not, if you are buying it in person. The dolls are full silicone with tiniest faceup and body blushing. Those are super cute and come in three skin colors.
ugg333
i see dead dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:20 am

Just being silly, and for the titles I would want there's too many I don't. Might pick up a few later, especially if they have minis of books I have. I do like the idea of the dolls having small versions of things I have.

Any chance you can show a baby with some dolls so I can get an idea what size it is? I want to get a doll for my Unoa Chibi but she's not quite ready for a tiny resin.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby ugg333 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:51 am

Sorry, I thought I posted a reply. The dolls are 2.5 inches long, and they do look like dolls for dolls. Even for 1/6 size. They are the same size as Baby Born surprize mini babies, but those have huge heads and cartoonish faces and correspondingly smaller bodies and limbs, while Zuru babies are very realistic in appearance and proportions.
ugg333
i see dead dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys