Go to footer

BanDai Disney Comfy Princesses 2.5" Power Pac Figures

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

BanDai Disney Comfy Princesses 2.5" Power Pac Figures

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:57 am

Just got in the Wave 3 set of 'Comfy Princess' 2" Power Pac figures by BanDai yesterday. I put them all together in a 'box set' for display.

I'm sad, though, because, even though I bought a full 'case' of 12 figures, I didn't get Aurora!! (And she and Elsa are my favorites!) :cries: I suppose she's the 'short packed' figure? :cries again: I bought a wholesale case of 12 and did get one of each gal as expected, except no Aurora and instead got 2 Moana. :(
(Cinderella you have to buy separately in a 'castle display' set sold everywhere and Merida is only available in the Target Exclusive Collectible Set---which is the box display I used for all the gals once I emptied it. :))

I tried to find Aurora on eBay but these are so new, no one has them yet to sell secondhand. I hope she's not ultra rare! :sighs: So I left a spot for her (see the box set photo at the #3 spot left empty) to fill when I get her.

Also, I made a custom Elena Power Pac because Disney was mean and ignored her for this!! :laughs: These figures are all SO cute!!!

Close ups of the gals:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: BanDai Disney Comfy Princesses 2.5" Power Pac Figures

Postby maywong » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:42 am

Very cute.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys