Go to footer

Galoob My Pretty Dollhouse

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Galoob My Pretty Dollhouse

Postby DollyKim » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:52 pm

I hit on some pieces to Galoob's My Pretty Dollhouse today, anyone in to them?

I don't think it's a rabbit hole I want to purposefully go down but the scale is good enough for the 1/6 dolls to have some toys.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Galoob My Pretty Dollhouse

Postby maywong » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:33 am

Do you have pics?
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby DollyKim » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:27 am

Not at the moment, life is in the way. I found a bag of hard plastic dollhouse levels/stories and roof pieces at the junk store, Googled the Galoob name and date on the bottom, and My Pretty Dollhouse turned up. They look to fit inch tall figures. Not even sure if I'm going to do anything with them or keep them.

Was just wondering if anyone on the board was in to them.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Tasuke » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:21 am

my sister had a full collection of these that my mom enthusiastically bought up for her it the mid/late-90's, though my sister showed little interest in them, and we ended up giving them away.

God, has it been that long?!? my sister must have been around five or so, and me? somewhere around 15/16 or so...

oh, now that i'm thinking about it again, she also had a full set of the related STARCASTLE toys as well.

my family wasn't well-to-do, but our parents always did make a point of spoiling the daylights out of us both even so.

besides, both the PLAYHOUSE and STARCASTLE were on steep clearance at TOYS-R-US, and my mom just ended up going hog-wild on it all...
Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys