Go to footer

Toy horse rodeo

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: Toy horse rodeo

Postby Tam I am » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:10 am

But you can easily buy a second hand Snuzzle for a good price if you look in the right place. I have Bowtie and Lemon drop, Baby Moondancer and newborn Yoyo. And a couple others. Got them all second hand. Or third hand.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Jobee » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:51 pm

I got me a Snuzzle! Getting her second hand, out of box, saved me a bunch of money. I always take toys out of the box anyways, so why get the box? Oh, she's so sweet and precious, just like I remember her as a kid! I'm so happy to have her back! My mom made me get rid of a ton of toys every time she said I "grew out of them". I think that's why I'm like this now. I obviously hadn't grown out of them when she thought I did...
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby DollyKim » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:51 am

It is a major factor to why you're the way you are with toys. Now let me explain why I don't like to share my things...

My personal MLP amounted to big and baby Blossom and Moondancer. Now it's deciding if they join the herd when I part with the rest, TLC will be needed but those should restore beautifully.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Tam I am » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:15 am

Grats, Jobee! And I see the plush Pinkie that lives here too. XD

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby Jobee » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:31 pm

Tam I am wrote:Grats, Jobee! And I see the plush Pinkie that lives here too. XD

Haha! Pinkie photobombed, I didn't even notice! Oh you guys don't even KNOW how many plushies I have! I should take pics of my plushie tower and post them in the plushie section... I also have to build plushie tower 2.0.

But yeah, I'm kinda obsessed with My Little Pony g1 and g4. I've tried to get into g5, but I don't like their faces, way too uncanny valley for me. To me, g5 look like human faces on pony bodies and I don't like it. Noop noop noop.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby DollyKim » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:00 am

If you're up to restoring G1 I can let you have first look when we find them. General fading, tangling, possibly took a bath and got loved by a kid stuff. I know there are people out there who do that and that's why I had them put aside.

It's going to be one of those situations where if you pay shipping you can have them so they get out of the house.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Tam I am » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:44 am

DollyKim wrote:If you're up to restoring G1 I can let you have first look when we find them. General fading, tangling, possibly took a bath and got loved by a kid stuff. I know there are people out there who do that and that's why I had them put aside.

It's going to be one of those situations where if you pay shipping you can have them so they get out of the house.

May I be on that list too? (please don't yell at me if this was rude)

Tam I am

Postby DollyKim » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:49 am

No problem, it's a doll people come first sort of thing.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Tam I am » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:35 pm

DollyKim wrote:No problem, it's a doll people come first sort of thing.

*waves dolls and ponies around!*

If I weren't so hung up over uploading things to my image host I'd be spamming images of the dolls I got at the local doll club's sale. There were some sweet things there.

Tam I am

Postby DollyKim » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:32 am

Imagine the sound of plushie hooves on tile.

We're trying to figure out if we have a set yet, and then there's the Rose Parade variants.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys