Go to footer

Play dough, clay, modeling compounds

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Play dough, clay, modeling compounds

Postby DollyKim » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:27 am

In my adventures I occasionally see stuff that uses clay or a modeling compound that could be of interest to dolls and their people.

Hobby Lobby and occasionally Walmart have kits to model miniature food. Looks to be air dry. Hobby Lobby also carries LaDoll' Premiere, and Creative Paper Clay for ball jointed doll making. They also have Amco mold making and casting products. Joann and Michaels also carry Amco stuff.

Klutz books has a clay food charm kit that could be made to any size. Adult versions I have seen are on line and usually in Japanese but most Japanese craft books have step by step instructions so you don't have to read the language.

Dollar Tree gets press molds, I've seen licensed characters like Disney Princesses, and they had brick molds.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Play dough, clay, modeling compounds

Postby Kattriella » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:12 am

If you're looking for sculpting tools, check out the cake decorating section of certain stores. You can usually find sets of stuff made for working with fondant, which is basically just edible playdough. Nail decorating tools are also good for adding texture.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys