Go to footer

Found the My Little Ponies but...

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: Found the My Little Ponies but...

Postby DollyKim » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:13 am

Firefly and Shoreline, the other one is Glory not Majesty. A basic spa treatment would be getting the head off (to make sure the insides get dry etc) and a toothbrush scrub with Zote and Oxyclean if needed. I can't say if the purple will come off Firefly, can't even say if it's an old or new stain.

It would be shipping to wherever you are and donations for elbow grease are always appreciated.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:44 pm

Got FIrefly's head off to clean out her insides, couldn't open Shoreline but I don't think she got drenched. Both are cleaner but the discoloration did not come off FIrefly. Their hair is in good shape, just needs some combing.

For other pony restorers Zote and a toothbrush does a lot for general grime. Oxyclean in hot water and a bit of scrubbing helps with the inner ick.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Tam I am » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:34 pm

Glory is good too. I just got the names mixed up. Those two and Moondancer were my faves as a kid. I don't mind the purple stains, so long as I can get the old lady cleaned up enough to be healthy. Shoreline doesn't look like she's ever had a bath.

Firefly and Glory are two ponies that I have in miniature editions from this one mini book company that used to make all kinds of cute little novelties. I think having their big sisters with them would be great!

Also, what shape are that set of five on the top in? Could I see them more closely?

Yup! Can do, though I'll need to figure out how to do the paying. I need to do it without paypal.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby DollyKim » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:45 am

Without Paypal is fine, I'll send you a message about that. And do you still want the Teen Trends clothes too?

So that's Firefly, sunshine butt, Glory, and the party ponies you want to see more pictures of?
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Tam I am » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:53 am

Yes. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby DollyKim » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:47 am

The heads are off so they'll dry out better, sunshine butt wasn't found in the pool and sea pony has a drainage hole. A couple of them might need another bath just to be certain. There will also be what ever exists of the party ponies' accessories.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Tam I am » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:45 pm

DollyKim wrote:Image

The heads are off so they'll dry out better, sunshine butt wasn't found in the pool and sea pony has a drainage hole. A couple of them might need another bath just to be certain. There will also be what ever exists of the party ponies' accessories.

*thumbs up* ...Social media is ruining me.

Great! Thanks!

Tam I am

Postby ugg333 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:17 pm

Whole real bathtub of little ponies looks amazingly intimidating! Glad you guys are saving them!
ugg333
i see dead dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:43 am

I'd say more like mitigating, lol. I wasn't able to do much for the stains, just the general dirt and inside gunk. I kept about a dozen, two families, a couple of sea ponies, and some babies because I liked their looks. Hopefully the barn will dry out.

There's still quite a few that need homes in the yard sale section and they weigh a heck of a lot less than I thought. It was less than two pounds for what Tam got.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys