Go to footer

Sailor Moon Mini Figuarts Custom Figures

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Sailor Moon Mini Figuarts Custom Figures

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:22 pm

Since the Starlights are being released in Mini Figuarts form this month, I decided to collect the rest of the characters, too! (Which all came out a few years back.)
But of course, the Asteroid Quartet was never released, nor Sailor ChibiChibi.

So I decided to make custom figures of them for my sis' and I collection of these!

And a friend of ours, who we just introduced and is recently getting seriously into Sailor Moon, is also collecting this set but she found that Mercury, Mars and Venus are super hard to come by now! (Over $50 - $75 each!) So I made her custom figures of those 3 and a Chibi Chibi, too, as gifts! She is so happy to complete her 'Sailor Soldiers' collection with them! (Minus the Asteroid Senshi, who she hasn't 'met' yet in the story.)

Hope you like them, too!!!! We can't wait to get the Sailor Starlights!!!! They are SOOOO adorable! I hope the preorders arrive soon!! My favorite Star Maker especially!!! :love:

Customs we made for our friend:

Customs for ourselves:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Sailor Moon Mini Figuarts Custom Figures

Postby Kattriella » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:18 pm

They're all so cute!

Also, I love how a few of us on this forum suddenly and simultaneously fell down the Sailor Moon rabbit hole again.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby kenaiqueen » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:34 pm

SetsunaKou wrote:So I decided to make custom figures of them for my sis' and I collection of these!

Seriously cute!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:01 pm

Kattriella wrote:They're all so cute!

Also, I love how a few of us on this forum suddenly and simultaneously fell down the Sailor Moon rabbit hole again.

Thanks! For us, it was because of the new 2 part movie which just premiered last month/week in Japan. It was a remake of the Sailor Stars season, so our beloved Starlights are in it, which inevitably means we are full steam ahead again! It made us remember how much we loved them and Sailor Moon over 25 yrs ago! We love it just as much as ever! Or even more somehow!

Revisiting our fanfiction, drawing new artwork, overbuying new merchandise (to the tune of over $2000 :shock: ) and just falling in love all over again!

It was really good timing to rediscover our love of Sailor Moon, because my beloved Taiki-san helped me to smile again, after our Daddy’s passing. :hugs: The Lord has perfect timing for everything.

kenaiqueen wrote:
Seriously cute!

Aww, thanks! Aren’t they just adorable?
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys