Go to footer

Dinosaur party!

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: Dinosaur party!

Postby Tam I am » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:53 am

I have a character who isn't a dino, but she's got a tail (hybrid Alien queen). She wears poet blouses and full circle floor length skirts.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Tealove » Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:53 pm

OMG those pictures are the best!
Tealove
Dolly Pardon

Postby Tam I am » Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:55 pm

Any updates on Tamzyn?

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby DollyKim » Wed Sep 11, 2024 4:36 am

She is in my window above my bed with the bed critters. Somewhere between real life and being at war with my body I haven't been much of anywhere interesting to take more pictures but I will soon. If Arizona isn't visiting next time we're going to the horse consignment shop I'll see about taking her.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Tam I am » Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:10 pm

DollyKim wrote:She is in my window above my bed with the bed critters. Somewhere between real life and being at war with my body I haven't been much of anywhere interesting to take more pictures but I will soon. If Arizona isn't visiting next time we're going to the horse consignment shop I'll see about taking her.

Looking forward to it. And I understand about RL and health. The dolls here haven't had much done for/to them other than the ones that are for cuddling or the ones that travel with me to work, since I moved in May.

Tam I am

Postby DollyKim » Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:39 am

Yeah, the library and the dollhouse, which fortunately wasn't set up yet, have to trade places on opposite walls of the room so the dollhouse and dolls can be in the corner that doesn't get any sun.

~note to self take a picture of Tamzyn trying to eat A Stitch In Time~
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Tam I am » Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:52 am

She looks like she's having a grand time, but maybe doesn't fully understand what's going on.

I'm still trying to see if there are any non sunny corners in this place, so that I can safely hang ary.

Tam I am

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys