Go to footer

4 Inners 1/6 Ori Sailor Moon 'Attack' Series Resin Models

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

4 Inners 1/6 Ori Sailor Moon 'Attack' Series Resin Models

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:34 pm

I absolutely fell in love with all the Ori 1/6 Sailor Senshi model kits created by e2046.com!! They are wonderfully sculpted, perfectly cast and even had their 'power' attack poses!!! To me, they are the best Sailor Scout models ever!!!!

I decided to resell my older B-Club 1/6 model statues which I had of all the Guardians since 1998 and replace them in my collections with these new Ori models!!!! It was a hard decision (we've had the B-Club versions for over 25 years!) but the new statues are just too gorgeous to pass up. I wish I could keep them all but no room so I had to make a choice!!!! :)

So I ordered all the characters but only received 8 (4 Inners & 4 Asteroids) in time for my birthday week off (late Nov 2023) when I'd have a chance and time to paint/assemble them. I love them! I just wish they were all in scale with each other. The Four Inners match each other (large 1/6 kits) but they are different sized than the Asteroids, the Outers and the Starlights, who are smaller 1/6 scaled. :( (And Neptune is even smaller than they--almost a 1/7 scale! Ack! So, thankfully, I found a better scaled resin model to use for her 'matching' statue!)

Anyway, despite the mismatched scaling between the characters, they are near perfect representations of each Sailor Soldier! Good thing I won't be displaying them all together but individually in their own 'sections' where we have each Sailor set up with her own display of stuff, so hopefully their scaling issues won't be noticeable.

I just have Pluto (in shipping process!!!) and Tuxedo Mask (2nd quarter release) left to receive from the company, Moon & Mini Moon I got in last week but haven't had a chance to build them yet.
Then all the new resin model statues of the senshi will be completed and in our collections!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the 4 Inners---Super Mercury, Super Mars, Super Jupiter and Super Venus---in 1/6 scale (approximately 9 - 12" tall each depending on pose):

I'll post the Asteroids next....

Thanks for looking and God bless you all!!
:hugs:
~SetsunaKou
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: 4 Inners 1/6 Ori Sailor Moon 'Attack' Series Resin Model

Postby maywong » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:11 am

Congrats on getting them. You did a great job.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Re: 4 Inners 1/6 Ori Sailor Moon 'Attack' Series Resin Model

Postby Kattriella » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:58 am

Oh, wow, they look amazing!
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys