Go to footer

KiSS doll data sets

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

KiSS doll data sets

Postby DollyKim » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:48 pm

If you don't have a viewer/maker get it here for free http://www.wmiles.com/ultrakiss and the instructions are easy to understand. Works on Mac and Windows. If you don't know what they are basically they're digital paper dolls with click and drag stuff. Fancy ones blink, sparkle, make noise, and push the limits of the program. It works with 256 color gif images where the color black 0 (no hex numbers) becomes invisible when converted to a cel (like chromakey).

If you've made dolls share them here, if they're detailed naked or naughty be kind and give a warning.

Dolfielittles.com/mozenrath.zip No underpants but nothing for them to hide. The villain from the Aladdin TV series who's mystical powers include being remembered although he was only on TV for a short time :P My first one in awhile, can only get better.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: KiSS doll data sets

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:01 pm

I used to play KiSS all the time!!!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Rukitron » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 pm

I used to play this all the time, but people stopped making them so much.

I remember trying to make my own, but I never figured out how to program them... Most of my files are lost too ><
Rukitron
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Zainin » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:55 am

Last edited by Zainin on Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zainin
i see dead dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:44 am

Rukitron wrote:I used to play this all the time, but people stopped making them so much. I remember trying to make my own, but I never figured out how to program them... Most of my files are lost too ><

The UltraKiSS takes most of the programing woes and some of the time out, for a basic doll without effects. The instructions on the site are easy too. Make your pictures with black 000 as your invisible color as usual, then you load the cels directly in to the viewer and put them in place. Old cheats like copying the positions in one set and pasting them to another still work. Try a test doll with a few clothes and explore what you can do like change colors and stuff.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys