Go to footer

My Lovely Hoers. Aka pony abominations.

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

My Lovely Hoers. Aka pony abominations.

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Fri May 20, 2011 7:39 am

Yeah, I had a bit of spare change so I swung by the $2 store to look for decent pony clones and surprise, surprise, I actually found these with DDung clones I've been meaning to also get.

I've seen some Ddung clones before but their heads were too big and such, so having smaller clones plus ponies that are G4 sized is a great deal. Yeah, I only seen ones with Kelly bodies and their size scares me haha.

However, there was only two sets with the G3 mold. The others came with the derpy horror horse on the right with molded nappies and booties D:

Asides from having the eyes painted onto the cheeks I say the clone is pretty good for the G3. Though it's much softer than the green G3 clone. The demon clone has a molded on nappy D:

Left To Right: G3 unicorn hasbro pony, G4 Pegasus pony, 'lovely horse' clone G3 version, Horror clone.

I like how the small g3 clone is around the same size as my g4 ponies so woo?

Fluttershy is unsure if these ponies are safe.

Yeah, I'm planning to stick one on a Obitsu 11cm, to repaint the blue haired doll and keep the last stock. They're freaking adorable though.

Well, my mermaid kewpie stole one of the clone bodies since I prefer dolls that can sit or stand.

Yeah, they're quite too cute.

Also, it's eyes are uneven. It's... too amazing not to keep as is.
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Re: My Lovely Hoers. Aka pony abominations.

Postby Lokiholic » Fri May 20, 2011 9:01 am

I was just chuckling until I got to the macro at the end. I almost spit my watermelon onto my screen. Good job.

Also, I wish I knew of stores that carried that stuff. Most of the dollar stores I've found are too classy to carry something that awesome.
Lokiholic
Dolly Pardon

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Fri May 20, 2011 11:15 am

LOL! The Horror clone is adorably stupid. :D
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby britbrat18 » Fri May 20, 2011 2:31 pm

That last pony, omg! XD It's eyes stare straight into your soul. :P Seriously though, that has to be one of the oddest my little pony knock-off I've ever seen, and what's with his head? If I were you, I'm not sure if I'd repaint it, or bury in the back yard with a rosary. :twisted:

Some of the older my little ponies, the baby ones had nappies too. They were so cute though!

The other knock-off's are actually pretty. I especially like the purple one.
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Mary Kathryn » Fri May 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Oh hell. I'm laughing so hard I scared the cat.
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby SillyLilPuppet » Fri May 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Haha I saw this on the arena :D Still think those dolls are adorable, even if their companions are a bit on the cracky side.
<>My Tumblr<>My Etsy<>Come chat!<>
Too many dolls, I give up.
SillyLilPuppet
Dolly Pardon

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Sat May 21, 2011 2:12 am

Lokiholic, bwahahaha. Seeing the hoers face frontward gave me the same reaction for the first time. ;D I'm surprised that stores even carry clones this hilarious...

Gift in Edge, it's actually really adorable so I guess he's here to stay.

Britbrat, lols still, the ponies that REALLY scare me are the glass eyed ones. *shudders* This one is just hilariously insane. I'll keep him since he's one to make me giggle a lot...

Yeah, I'm just a tad concerned that this hoers needs a diaper but the other similar sized ponies don't...

Mary Kathryn, mwahaahahaah.

SillyLilPuppet, yeah I was totally excited to find giftsets of both the clones I really wanted to try out...
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Postby britbrat18 » Sat May 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Kd_Bunchanumbers wrote:Lokiholic, bwahahaha. Seeing the hoers face frontward gave me the same reaction for the first time. ;D I'm surprised that stores even carry clones this hilarious...

Gift in Edge, it's actually really adorable so I guess he's here to stay.

Britbrat, lols still, the ponies that REALLY scare me are the glass eyed ones. *shudders* This one is just hilariously insane. I'll keep him since he's one to make me giggle a lot...

Yeah, I'm just a tad concerned that this hoers needs a diaper but the other similar sized ponies don't...

Mary Kathryn, mwahaahahaah.

SillyLilPuppet, yeah I was totally excited to find giftsets of both the clones I really wanted to try out...

Well, he's just a very special pony that's all. XD And I don't know if the glass eyed ones, are the same as the jewel ones, but if they are they freak me out too. Is the diapered pony the same type of clone as the other two? Cause he really is different looking.
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Sat May 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Lols, brr. Those 'real' eyed ponies just sit in the uncanny vally too well.

Apparently the diaper pony is a rip off from Tara Toy ponies... which are ripoffs of My Little Pony. So.... basically, he's the result of inbreeding, which scarily explains his eyes and needing a diaper when the others don't...
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Postby britbrat18 » Sat May 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Kd_Bunchanumbers wrote:Lols, brr. Those 'real' eyed ponies just sit in the uncanny vally too well.

Apparently the diaper pony is a rip off from Tara Toy ponies... which are ripoffs of My Little Pony. So.... basically, he's the result of inbreeding, which scarily explains his eyes and needing a diaper when the others don't...

LOL!! I googled real eye ponies, and I have to agree, those are a bit uncanny. At first I thought you were talking about the ponies with the jewels for eyes, those freak me out for some reason, I don't think I've ever owned any, but I remember seeing pictures and seeing them in stores. But they would be nice ones to repaint, and give painted eyes to.
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys