Go to footer

The Ponies are taking over!! (They will assimilate all.)

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: The Ponies are taking over!! (They will assimilate all.

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:09 am

Gotta say, I prefer the old ones but maybe that's because I didn't see a mind blowing G4 custom yet (the customs always get me). And beside that I prefer the G3 adults over G1 adults but happen to think that G1 babies are cuuuute.

But I saw the first new episode was actually pretty good. It's like it's a mix of classic cheesy friendship stuff, WTF moments that could happen in real life and some magical epic buttkicking...with ponies.

I'm watching 3 stuff on eBay....2 for Baby Moondancer and 1 for Baby Glory. They look really cute. ...any pics?
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
Dolls @ home: Elodie Tarte (YuHao Tart)
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Stormlight » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:10 am

Hmmm ... I think I have baby Moondancer. She's the white unicorn with pink hair and the moon and 2 stars on her rump, right? I have the "Xtra Speshul" pearlized version I had to send for through mail order. Out of all the ponies I used to have, she's the only one I kept. I'll try and get a picture of her for you. :)

My friend told me yesterday she has to go through her sister's old stuff, and she has a bunch of vintage ponies and old barbies to throw away. I'm like ... okay, how can I convince her to give me those old Ponies without sounding like a complete mental case? I don't even know what condition they're in, but maybe I'd find a gem or two among the lot. XD
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby thisstrangeforest » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:52 am

I find if you want something someone is tossing it works best if you just make handmotions and a cute face while saying GRABBYHANDS! Works every time and the only reaction I've gotten thus far is quizzical laughter and a uhhh ok, I'll bring them by.
Last edited by thisstrangeforest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
At home: Faun
thisstrangeforest
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Stormlight » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:49 am

lol I'll have to try that. Or, I'll tell her my dolly friends have now gotten me obsessed with Ponies, as well. Considering I've gotten HER hooked on dollies (and anime), I'm sure she'll completely understand. XD
Stormlight

Postby SillyLilPuppet » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:45 pm

http://sillylilpuppet.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2zk1hw Here ya go 1/6andtinylover! Baby Moondancer and Glory.
<>My Tumblr<>My Etsy<>Come chat!<>
Too many dolls, I give up.
SillyLilPuppet
Dolly Pardon

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Now I must have them both. They look so cute together! Gaaahh...must resist the charms of matching poses and hair....
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Stormlight » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:28 pm

I saw a baby Moondancer up for auction on Ebay when I was browsing earlier. Might want to take a look there.
Stormlight

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:36 pm

LOL, I searched "Baby Moondancer", and had it listed low price first. The results were 2 of them with conditions I could live with in a relatively low price range. One was $5 with $1 shipping and $10 for BIN. The other had $11 something and free shipping. Now I'm torn between getting the $11 BIN or watching the auction, sniping, risk losing that one and also the $11 one as well since there will be people watching.
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby britbrat18 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Aww, Baby Moondancer and Baby Glory are so cute!
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Stormlight » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:46 am

That happened to me last night! I was watching an auction for a Gen3 pegasus, and 30 seconds to the end someone swooped in and snatched it right out from under me. I realized it about 15 seconds too late and then didn't have time to snatch it back. *headdesk*

On the other hand, I did win another G3 pegasus I was going for, although someone was trying hard to steal it from me. So I can't complain too hard. :)

Damn it, these Ebay auctions are addicting! I usually just do BINs since it's easier, but ... but the thrill of the hunt! The tension and the stalking and waiting and swooping in at the last second to grab your prize for the least amount possible! So exciting!

.... That, or I just really need to get out of the house more. ^^;
Stormlight

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys