Go to footer

The Ponies are taking over!! (They will assimilate all.)

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: The Ponies are taking over!! (They will assimilate all.

Postby Lokiholic » Thu May 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Britbrat18: Thanks! It really isn't that big, though. I mean, two of the pictures are the same ponies from different angles. I just have a lot of babies for some reason. o.O No clue why.

SillyLilPuppet wrote:Petite ponies are GREAT toys for dolls ;) My FDoll tiny has quite a collection of her own. And omg is that some Paradise Estate furniture? So jealous :< The purple pony with lace designs is very pretty too, is she a Cabbage Patch pony? She has those CPK pudgy knee dimples (that sounds so weird but I can't see her face xD)

Yep! I have all of Paradise Estate, it's in there as well. The sticker furniture is coming off, course.
I'm 99% sure she's a Cabbage Patch pony. She looks like the others I saw. I was actually curious about the one I've always called Goldilocks. I'm not sure if she's a real MLP or not. If so, she must be G2, because she's one of those thin ones. She's the pink one in the fifth picture down, next to the one with the twirly tail.
Lokiholic
Dolly Pardon

Postby britbrat18 » Thu May 26, 2011 6:58 pm

The one with the what looks like a teddy bear on her side? You are going to find this funny, her name is actually Goldilocks. XD She was a special offer pony in Year 8.

Link for info: http://www.kimsites.net/dreamvalley/spe ... goldilocks
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Wardah » Thu May 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Oh I forgot to mention the one with the loop is a mommy charm.

My Sweetie Kitty is fluffy still because she never was played with. I actually bought her in box for like $5 but the box was all yellowed and bent so I set her free.
Wardah
the walls have dolliehs

Postby SillyLilPuppet » Thu May 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Yes Goldilocks is a Sweet Heart Sister G1 MLP, they're meant to look like teenage ponies I believe. And Goldilocks is pretty sought after I think, she was one you had to mail order from the pamphlets that came with other ponies. Theres a Rapunzel pony from the same time as her with similar coloring, though an adult pony and with sparkly pink tinsel in her hair. Have a Goldilocks myself, she was always a favorite.
<>My Tumblr<>My Etsy<>Come chat!<>
Too many dolls, I give up.
SillyLilPuppet
Dolly Pardon

Postby Lokiholic » Fri May 27, 2011 8:44 pm

britbrat18 wrote:The one with the what looks like a teddy bear on her side? You are going to find this funny, her name is actually Goldilocks. XD She was a special offer pony in Year 8.

Link for info: http://www.kimsites.net/dreamvalley/spe ... goldilocks

Wow! XD Maybe I secretly knew her name the whole time, even though I thought I didn't?

Thanks for the info, britbrat18 and SillyLilPuppet. I had just sort of assumed that one wasn't an official MLP. I mean, I was a little kid at the time, not like I exactly cared about brands, you know?
Lokiholic
Dolly Pardon

Postby SillyLilPuppet » Fri May 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Well she's blonde, with bears and porridge, if you came up with something other than Goldilocks that'd be funny xD Though given how young kids name things.... (I had a pony named Disneyworld, don't even remember why). And yeah, that type of pony looks totally different, even has different eyes from the rest of the MLP line. Its my favorite though, have three Sweetheart Sisters now ><
<>My Tumblr<>My Etsy<>Come chat!<>
Too many dolls, I give up.
SillyLilPuppet
Dolly Pardon

Postby OkamiKodomo » Sat May 28, 2011 1:42 am

I really hope my mom still has my old MLPs... I had Cherry Treats and Flower Bouquet, plus a handful of others. I'll be visiting her over the summer to get my new car (yay!) so I can hopefully get into the attic...or basement or storage room.... no idea where she's stashed my old toys. I might discover some old barbies too.
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby kiki-chan78 » Sat May 28, 2011 3:26 am

I wonder if Butterscotch is still in storage back home? I know that I gave the pony palace thing to Gerry last winter... but there should still be a bunch of mlp things floating around in the area that's going to be turned into my studio. They might be fun to set up on display if they are still in decent shape. ^___^

<3

-Kiki-chan78.
kiki-chan78
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Sat May 28, 2011 2:33 pm

This post really makes me want to get a blank pony for customizing. Or search for a random pony on eBay.
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
Dolls @ home: Elodie Tarte (YuHao Tart)
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Sorean » Sat May 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Ah, this was such a fun thread to look through. Everyone has such great ponies. And the G2 are really cool, I haven't seen a lot of those.

My G1s, who need some TLC (eep): Starswirl, Baby North Star, and Baby Stockings, and my Precious Persians. These are my original ponies from my childhood (...why does that make me feel old?)

My G3s: Lolligiggle, Petal Blossom, and Flower Flash. I also have a Flower Garland, who I forgot to grab off the shelf >_> These are all presents from my awesome sister.

And my McD's ponies: Two "G2" Lighthearts and "G3" Daisyjo and Star Swirl.

This thread reminded me that I used to have some Tiny Ponies but I have no idea where they are now... Hopefully they didn't get sent to Goodwill but I suspect they did. :/
Sorean
Dolly Pardon

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys