Go to footer

The Ponies are taking over!! (They will assimilate all.)

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: The Ponies are taking over!! (They will assimilate all.

Postby skookum hime » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:50 pm

that big one is rainbow dash
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Postby britbrat18 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Stormlight your big pony is awesome!!
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Stormlight » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Yes! She's Rainbow Dash. I looked her up on Ebay. lol

Gah, y'all totally have me on a Pony kick, you know. Went to Wal-mart and picked up five of the latest gen ponies (G4?). Rainbow Dash (with wings), Rarity, Fluttershy, and also Pinky Pie and Sweetie Bell with their little sweets shop playset. They're all so TINY compared to the other Ponies!

I also put in a bid for a 7 Pony G3 birthday/anniversary set on Ebay, and have been eyeballing some 80s vintage Ponies, as well.

I can see my childhood Pony addiction fast coming back to haunt me. XD
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby SillyLilPuppet » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:14 pm

For the sake of not adding yet another pony thread :lol:

Anyone get these yet?
On the right you'll see the all-plastic figurines being sold in a storybook set, which is on clearance at a lot of stores right now! I got it at 30% off, it'll probably go lower at other stores but it was the last one left here. Contains Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Spike, plus a small storybook thats basically the plotline of the first two episodes of the cartoon. The upside of these girls? They LOOK LIKE THE CHARACTERS! The colors are still off a twinge (lol pink Celestia) but their hair is molded and therefore dead on. And what else I noticed?
Its the same exact body and head as the brushable-hair versions. So they can mix with em. Downside is theres only the one set, so no Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, or Rarity.

Also, cuz some of you might not have seen this girl yet, heres my Comic Con 2009 Art Pony, aka Harvey.
<>My Tumblr<>My Etsy<>Come chat!<>
Too many dolls, I give up.
SillyLilPuppet
Dolly Pardon

Postby Lokiholic » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Ooo! I actually got some on clearance at Target, but not the molded hair ones. I got the ones of the brushable hair with accessories. I should probably check KMart, bet they have some Barbies and Bratz I can mug, along with ponies...
Lokiholic
Dolly Pardon

Postby Stormlight » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Oh, I've seen those sets. But I prefer fiber hair.

And I've seen the green and black Pony on Ebay. Almost made a bid on one, but then I saw the one they're releasing THIS year so I bought one of those.

Comic Con 2011

Problem is I won't get it for almost another month since Comic Con hasn't happened yet.

Oh, and I'm also bidding on this one: Junko Mizuno Design

Of course, I'm not bidding NEARLY that much money on mine. Looks like someone's inflating prices again because Hasbro isn't producing them anymore. Never mind that there are still plenty of them for sale. :roll:
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:40 pm

I've been stalking Ponyland Press and now I want some 80"s vintage ponies...to customize. If they're baity enough.
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
Dolls @ home: Elodie Tarte (YuHao Tart)
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:39 am

SillyLilPuppet wrote:Also, cuz some of you might not have seen this girl yet, heres my Comic Con 2009 Art Pony, aka Harvey.

So cool! So cool! So cooooool!! :O
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:29 am

SillyLilPuppet wrote:For the sake of not adding yet another pony thread :lol:

Anyone get these yet?

*cries* I really want the Twilight, Spike and Celestia of this set but they haven't shown up yet here... Mostly because I loathe how pink and iffy Twilight is with the brushable hair and a Celestia base to work off from to make my own custom Celestia, lol.

In pony related news, I just rolled up Rarity's hair so *hopefully* it'll turn out decent.
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Postby thisstrangeforest » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:13 am

I adore the older ponies! My mom loves them too so much that she refuses to let me have all the ones I had as a child. She has boxes and boxes of all of them. Such a stingy woman~ I guess it's only fair tho she did buy them after all.

I will say however the newer ponies make me want to gag. I've never seen uglier things in my life and I refuse to buy those for my kids. I bought them up until this new body type. I guess I'll just continue to pick old ones up on ebay and garage sales and paint them.

My girls favorites are these soft plushes and huge pillow ponies they have. I'm going to have to look for that big rainbow dash. Its adorable.
At home: Faun
thisstrangeforest
I snort dolliehs liek candi

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys