Go to footer

Unhappy Meal Liv dolls

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: Unhappy Meal Liv dolls

Postby DollyKim » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:59 pm

I didn't take it personally. I don't have kids so I don't think about toys the way they would. Sounds like I'd be happier with a head.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 pm

I'm a total kid at heart. XD
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Got a head http://dolfielittles.typepad.com/blog/2 ... tools.html
Full size but they're hard plastic and rooted, the head would need to be cut off because it won't pop off or put some arms on her.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Wardah » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Couldn't the scalp be popped off and maybe even swapped the way Blythe scalps are?
Wardah
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 am

The scalp is rubber and glued onto the head. I also didn't realized the meal toy heads were full sized. XD
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:42 am

Wardah wrote:Couldn't the scalp be popped off and maybe even swapped the way Blythe scalps are?

Maybe, it's a bit jagged and doesn't match up to the regular Liv.
I don't look free heads in the scalp, then again I have a plethora of floating heads.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Wardah » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Oh I didn't mean if the scalps could be swapped with regular Liv heads. I was wondering if they could be swapped between the different McD's heads for different skintone and hair color combinations. It would be easier to reroot one too if it was just the scalp. Of course it would probably be easier to chop all the hair off and give her a wig. Plus if the scalp was popped off you could see how the eyes are attached and maybe switch those out too. Wouldn't the neck mechanism be visible too without the scalp?
Wardah
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:03 pm

There's no neck mechanism, the head doesn't turn. I don't know if it's glued together or what, I'm not taking her apart. That's why I said in my blog you'd need a hacksaw or something to get the head off.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby djhirokun » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:00 pm

DollyKim wrote:
Wardah wrote:Couldn't the scalp be popped off and maybe even swapped the way Blythe scalps are?

Maybe, it's a bit jagged and doesn't match up to the regular Liv.
I don't look free heads in the scalp, then again I have a plethora of floating heads.

Thanks for the photo. I was never able to go to MCD during this time for the toys. When I went I got a completely different series of toy. Darn my luck. My friend at work did give me the mini Daniella figure. I thought her cap was removable. I was totally shocked that it wasn't. She still is a cute figure though but shame that I ruined her hair/cap when trying to remove it. It would have been nice to have wigs as toys instead but I guess parents would freak out to see hair as a toy.
djhirokun
i see dead dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys