Go to footer

McDonald's Barbies (IMG Heavy!)

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

McDonald's Barbies (IMG Heavy!)

Postby britbrat18 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:50 pm

This is my collection of McDonald's Barbies. Most of them are from the 90's, and up to around 2004 I want to say. I don't know most of them, some seem familiar and others don't. These are all college pictures, but if anyone one wants a close up of any of them, let me know, because I did take them. :) And please share yours if you have any!

Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Re: McDonald's Barbies (IMG Heavy!)

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Wow that's a lot! Aw childhood memories. X3
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:50 pm

I think I have most of the older ones sitting in my parents basement... oh man I feel old now. >.<
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby DollyKim » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:45 am

I remember being sick of McDs while we hunted down a full set for my sister. They're out in the garage somewhere.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby britbrat18 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Gift_in_Edge: Childhood memories are awesome!

AlmySidaKay: I love the older ones for some reason, wish I had more of them.

Dolly Kim: Lol! I don't have any full sets I think(except for the damaged display I have, and a few accessories are missing)...I used too, but some of them seemed to have vanished. I remember anytime we went to McDonald's and my Grandma was with us, she'd always order a Happy Meal too, and make sure they gave us two different Barbies. :) It's awesome that your sister has a full set!
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby quidam » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:05 pm

I had the ones in the last two photos.
My grandmother world go down every week for a coffee with her friends and would end her trip by getting the doll of the week for each of the grand kids. It was always fun going down to her house and having her hand over all of the little plastic baggies. :)
Caretaker of the Axelsen household: Aria, Annica, Aubrey, Azalea, Asher, Amelia, Alantril, Arivan, and Angora
quidam
the walls have dolliehs

Postby britbrat18 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:28 pm

quidam wrote:I had the ones in the last two photos.
My grandmother world go down every week for a coffee with her friends and would end her trip by getting the doll of the week for each of the grand kids. It was always fun going down to her house and having her hand over all of the little plastic baggies. :)

That sounds like my grandma. :) I always loved opening the baggies, it was always so exciting.
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Anneke » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Oh wow! I just threw all mine in the garbage about a month or two ago :( This really brings back memories. I had the original roller skating barbie and I pretended that the roller skating McDonald's Barbie was a statue Ken made her as a birthday gift (or something) LOL!
At Home: Abernathy (VW Odette); Deathbunnie (Soom Cuprit); Lunarflare (Soom Cuprit MD); Onyxia (Soom Heliot girl); Salandria (RS Mei); Tinker Bell (Luts Ani); Zorro (CD Wong)
Waiting: Zoe Bell (WoT Violet)
Anneke
i see dead dolliehs

Postby britbrat18 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Anneke wrote:Oh wow! I just threw all mine in the garbage about a month or two ago :( This really brings back memories. I had the original roller skating barbie and I pretended that the roller skating McDonald's Barbie was a statue Ken made her as a birthday gift (or something) LOL!

Aw, that stinks. :( And that statue idea is awesome! I wish I would have thought of that when I was little. For me, they were almost life size dolls for Kelly. :D And I played with them by themselves.
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys