Go to footer

My Pony Collection! (love me some poniehs!)

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

My Pony Collection! (love me some poniehs!)

Postby repulsive333 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Here are my ponies. I collect only Generation 3 and Ponyville. I have 1 Generation 1 pony.. (Twilight in the far left!)

Here is the beginning of my Starsong army.
repulsive333
i see dead dolliehs

Re: My Pony Collection! (love me some poniehs!)

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:42 am

Holy sniffles! Ponies! Ponies everywhere!
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Stormlight » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:21 am

Zoinks! Dems a lot of ponies! XD

I've started my own collection of ponies, too (durn all you enablers! and Ebay! Durn Ebay, too!), but I don't have nearly as many as you (Yet!). I've got the big Rarity and Rainbow Dash (and two more bigguns). Don't they make the perfect size for tinies to ride on? XD

Admittedly, most've my collection consist of unicorns and pegusus (pegusi?) since I've always been a fan of those types.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby OkamiKodomo » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 am

Ponies! XD

Also... whose blue (green?) feet are those in the very top center of the first pic? XD
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby repulsive333 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:47 pm

@Stormlight- They are a great collection to have!!! I started with only pegasus ponies... but then i ended up getting 2 lots for my birthday and found more and more that i loved... Some are just so adorable. Which Generation are you collecting?
OH AND they totally do!!! I love putting my MH dolls on my big ponies... lol. they are too small for the dolls but i just pretend that they are like mini ponies... LOL

@Okamikodomo- They are green!!! She is my Zombie girl. I posted some pictures of her in the customizing thread. I modded a Volks SD10 and Elfdoll Sooah into a zombie... <3
repulsive333
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Stormlight » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:31 pm

I collect mostly the 3rd gen, with a few of the Friendship is Magic G4 ponies thrown in (the unicorns and pegasus). I don't really like the regular 4G ponies with the extra-big heads. They're too ... cutesy for my tastes. And the G2 ponies just look ... deformed. :?

Oh! I also have one remaining G1 pony. A special pearlized mail-in baby unicorn that fanclub members could buy. The rest of my childhood G1 collection has disappeared into the abyss of time.

That, or Goodwill. lol
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby repulsive333 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Lol
The unicorn and pegasus from G4 are definitely the cutest... I very much so like the cartoon, but have no G4's currently.
I do have a G1 with 2 other G1s in watch... G1 Twilight is the one i have right now... She is like an all time favorite!

OOoo Mail in? That is super sweet!
My favorite G1 pony is a special special pony too. Hollywood. She was a flutter pony that you could only get if your received an offer in the post.... aw to have her... *swoons
repulsive333
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys