Go to footer

My Elf-Shelf with updated photo

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

My Elf-Shelf with updated photo

Postby kenaiqueen » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Schleich Elfen on their ponies. I believe they are from left to right: Falaroy, Feya and Bilara. My local store has stopped selling them, so my collection is temporarily stalled, but I plan to get at least a couple more.

I also own an embarrassing number of beanie babies, most Peace including the Jumbo one, but they are all packed away at this time.

ETA: My store restocked on the Schelich figures and put them on sale, buy 2, get one free plus a 10% off coupon so I've increased my herd. Or what flock. Or whatever you call a bunch of elves and their ponies. Maybe a 'point of elves'? :lol:
Last edited by kenaiqueen on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: My Elf-Shelf

Postby Greyhaunt » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:58 am

I love the detailing on the schleich figures - I think I have a corgi by them :) Very nice collection!
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:37 am

Awesome! There's demon horse that they're done that I totally want.

Have to tried looking for them at farm supplies store. My Rural King and Farm & Fleet have them.
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Gift_in_Edge wrote:Awesome! There's demon horse that they're done that I totally want.

Have to tried looking for them at farm supplies store. My Rural King and Farm & Fleet have them.

Demon horse sounds totally cool! Now I want one too!

I'm in rural AK which is on the road system, but not a farming area. We're a small drinking town with a big fishing problem. :D However, I'll be checking around when we go for a shopping trip to Anchorage next month.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Stormlight » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:16 pm

I have two of those same ones! The white horse and the black horse. And Toys R Us totally sells the elves with and without the horses so next time I get there I'm going to have to pick up a few more. heh heh

I have to ask, am I the only one that finds it hilarious that the horses are anatomically correct? Especially the white one with all the pretty flowers in its hair. I'm turning it around examining the pretty details and HELLO it'saboy. XD That'd make a great photo story with the dolls, if I ever got up the ambition.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Stormlight wrote:I have two of those same ones! The white horse and the black horse. And Toys R Us totally sells the elves with and without the horses so next time I get there I'm going to have to pick up a few more. heh heh

I have to ask, am I the only one that finds it hilarious that the horses are anatomically correct? Especially the white one with all the pretty flowers in its hair. I'm turning it around examining the pretty details and HELLO it'saboy. XD That'd make a great photo story with the dolls, if I ever got up the ambition.

Yes, I was boggled when I turned him over and saw that! I even had to post a pic to some friends on a closed blog I keep just for our amusement. So far, they are all boys so I wonder if they just use the same basic mold for all the Elfen. And thanks for the heads up on TRUs...they have one in Anchorage and I'll make sure to make a stop there.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Loivissaxxx » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 am

You can get those like everywhere here. Ive got an elf girl, dozens of horses and about a hundred assorted schilech zoo and farm animals total from when I was a child.
Loivissaxxx

Re: My Elf-Shelf with updated photo

Postby kenaiqueen » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Bumping this up to show off the updated picture. Looks like I need a dragon and a pegasus to fill out the ranks.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:59 am

They are beautiful O__O

*stares at picture*
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Jany » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:05 am

They're super pretty! I don't really collect anything of the sort but I've actually got one of those - the "porcupine warrior" guy ^^ My boyfriend and I came across them while looking for something totally different and I thought that shield and armor made from porcupine quills were too hilarious :D Next thing I knew, he'd bought it for me XD
There's a cat in "complicated" =^.^=
Jany
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys