Go to footer

Friend's Boutique Horse (W/BBB/RS, and AOD MSD's)

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Friend's Boutique Horse (W/BBB/RS, and AOD MSD's)

Postby britbrat18 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Awhile back, victoriavictrix , found a BJD sized horse at her Walmart, and posted a picture for all of us. I've been wanting a horse for my BJD's for awhile, so when I was last at my local Walmart, I picked up one(which ended up being the last one there). :D

The horse is from Friend's Boutique, a brand of 18" American Girl sized dolls, that you can get in Walmart(it was $39.77+tax). The horse is 18" tall, and has posable ears, semi-posable legs, and also the jaw opens a tiny bit. It comes with a Saddle Bag, a saddle, a blanket, a carrot, a bridle, four "ankle supports", and a brush. The hair for the mane and tail is very silky, and the horse itself is very soft. It takes stands well, even with two dolls on it.

I have a RS Mei, RS Mai, BBB Sprite, and an AOD Chen, below are pictures I took for all of them on the horse. The horse is mini-sized, but it looks like it could be a pony for an SD(I don't have any, so I can't say for sure.) This is just the first batch, I'll get some of them standing next to the horse soon. :mrgreen: And some ones of Kratos without his shoes, and the others with some shoes.

Kratos(my AOD Chen seems to be the best fit for it, which is good because it's his horse. XD)

Anna(RS Mei), her feet do not reach the stirrups, but she still looks good on it.

Yuan(Modified BBB Sprite), his feet do not reach the stirrups either, his legs haven't been modded, so this is what the mature BBB body would look like on the horse.

Mamoru(Rs Mai), yeah...his feet do not reach the stirrups...

Two dolls can fit on the horse without the saddle

Pictures of the horse by itself

And a link to the folder with more pictures....
http://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt22 ... e%20Horse/

Please let me know if there are any pictures you would like to see, I'll do my best to take them! :D
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Friend's Boutique Horse (W/BBB/RS, and AOD MSD's)

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Oh, noes...I just got back from a quick run to our Walmart and even tho chances are slim they'd have one, I must go back and look now! Want, want!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:07 pm

He has eye have can see into your soul. 0_0
"I see what you did there." -horse
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby britbrat18 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:57 pm

kenaiqueen: You never know! I didn't think mine would have one, but I found one behind all the dolls. Hope you are able to find one!

Gift_in_Edge: XD, yeah he does have that dead stare thing going.
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Wardah » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:23 pm

The tack looks off sized on the horse anyways.
Wardah
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys