Go to footer

My Sailor Moon doll collection! :D

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: My Sailor Moon doll collection! :D

Postby catshem » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:39 am

SetsunaKou wrote:
catshem wrote:I just aquired (read: VICTORY) a 2nd hand Sailor Neptune. She does not have her scout outfit :c, but the tiara and shoes are there and face is intact. But... how would I get off her shoes? >_> The company seems to have made it so you can see they are removeable... but not without breaking the strap. So basicaly "lol you aren't removing these."

Yes, they are tough to remove, but it's possible. Just very slowly wriggle her foot, a millimeter at a time, gently but firmly, and she'll eventually pop out of the shoe without breaking the strap. (Though if the shoe's rubber/vinyl is stressed due to age or use, it might break----just be really careful.)

She's such a pretty doll---I just wish they didn't make her original outfit so dark! I know it's super dark in the anime, but....I always preferred her in the more accurate lighter true aqua/teal than 'black-teal.' I recently made mine a more accurate 'Visions Mirror' too with a teeny tiny sculpted lady on the side. (Well, hopefully it LOOKS like a little lady!) :laughs:

Thank you for the tip!
My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 pm

catshem wrote:I just aquired (read: VICTORY) a 2nd hand Sailor Neptune. She does not have her scout outfit :c, but the tiara and shoes are there and face is intact. But... how would I get off her shoes? >_> The company seems to have made it so you can see they are removeable... but not without breaking the strap. So basicaly "lol you aren't removing these."

T__T mine has her fuku but is missing her gloves and shoes.

I found extra clothes and boots for my naked Sailor Uranus, but poor Neptune was out of luck... I can't find a "new in box" or "mint in box" one for a decent price anywhere, either.....
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby catshem » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:59 am

Lamia of the Dark wrote:

T__T mine has her fuku but is missing her gloves and shoes.

I found extra clothes and boots for my naked Sailor Uranus, but poor Neptune was out of luck... I can't find a "new in box" or "mint in box" one for a decent price anywhere, either.....

My plan is to commission someone here to make the outfit. When i have the funds for it that is. :T
My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby ikittycat » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Oh my goodness! I remember when those came out! My father use to buy lots of them for me! I have boxes and boxes. He first got me some from Singapore on a business trip. I love those dolls!
ikittycat

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys