Go to footer

My Sailor Moon doll collection! :D

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: My Sailor Moon doll collection! :D

Postby Yanagi-sen » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:32 pm

sailor_ashes wrote:
Yanagi-sen wrote:I have a Sailor Saturn that I purchased at a toy store in Ginza. She's still sealed up in the package though... don't want to anything with a universe ending glaive free to roam the house. ^_~

That is so awesome! I have always wanted a Saturn doll, but they are so hard to find! D: Lucky. :3

She was always my favorite, but yeah... hard to find. So when I saw her at the toy store in Tokyo... MINE!!!!! ^___^
Yanagi-sen
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:50 pm

sailor_ashes wrote:
Lamia of the Dark wrote:Hey, it's a Sailor Moon fan! :shock:

>_< I have a huge Sailor Moon collection.

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of most of them.

Yessss! :D That is awesome! <3 What do you have in your collection? :D

Oh lord, I don't know if I can even list them all..... I'm not sure I even remember what all I have. Over 40 dolls, including 4 Princess Serenity, 4 of Prince Diamond, 6 of Queen Beryl, 2 different Sailor Saturn, 5 Sailor Uranus (including a custom one made by the lovely SetsunaKou), at least 2 of each of the inner senshi, 4 Sailor Neptune (Unfortunately, the 12" one is missing her shoes and gloves), 4 Sailor Pluto, 12" Super Sailor Moon, at least 2 of Tuxedo Mask and I believe 2 or 3 of him in his King Endymion outfit, 6" Kaorinite, 2 of 6" Professor Tomoe, 3 of Emerald, 3 of Chibi-Moon, I think I have 5 different Sailor Venus... and more that I'm probably forgetting. Only about 10 of them are out on display, everyone else is piled in boxes.

...not to mention various figurines, models, plushies, and miscellanious items (stationary, keychains, jewelry, stickers, trading cards, etc.) including a super-rare Crystal Carillion reversible plush that turns into Pegasus. >_<
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby sailor_ashes » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Lamia of the Dark wrote:
sailor_ashes wrote:
Lamia of the Dark wrote:Hey, it's a Sailor Moon fan! :shock:

>_< I have a huge Sailor Moon collection.

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of most of them.

Yessss! :D That is awesome! <3 What do you have in your collection? :D

Oh lord, I don't know if I can even list them all..... I'm not sure I even remember what all I have. Over 40 dolls, including 4 Princess Serenity, 4 of Prince Diamond, 6 of Queen Beryl, 2 different Sailor Saturn, 5 Sailor Uranus (including a custom one made by the lovely SetsunaKou), at least 2 of each of the inner senshi, 4 Sailor Neptune (Unfortunately, the 12" one is missing her shoes and gloves), 4 Sailor Pluto, 12" Super Sailor Moon, at least 2 of Tuxedo Mask and I believe 2 or 3 of him in his King Endymion outfit, 6" Kaorinite, 2 of 6" Professor Tomoe, 3 of Emerald, 3 of Chibi-Moon, I think I have 5 different Sailor Venus... and more that I'm probably forgetting. Only about 10 of them are out on display, everyone else is piled in boxes.

...not to mention various figurines, models, plushies, and miscellanious items (stationary, keychains, jewelry, stickers, trading cards, etc.) including a super-rare Crystal Carillion reversible plush that turns into Pegasus. >_<

Oh wow, that is awesome! :D I wish I had that much SM stuff! I have been trying to find a Princess Serenity doll for ages! D: Also Pluto, Neptune and Uranus too! I need to get more stuff, but I have been spending most of my money on dolliehs lately. I'm actually thinking of selling some stuff so I can try to buy a Doll Chateau Collin or a Leekeworld Mikhaila. But I still definitely want to expand my Sailor Moon collection. I have some other things, like a Luna P ball and my wands of course. I have some little figures and key chains as well. :3
sailor_ashes

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:15 pm

A lot of my collection came from stalking ebay in recent years.

>_< And I paid freaking ridiculous prices for some of it, back when I was working more and had extra money laying around all over the place.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark

Postby sailor_ashes » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:32 am

Lamia of the Dark wrote:A lot of my collection came from stalking ebay in recent years.

>_< And I paid freaking ridiculous prices for some of it, back when I was working more and had extra money laying around all over the place.

Yeah, I know what you mean lol. x3 It always kind of frustrated me that a piece of plastic could cost over $300, like with the Star Locket and other things. I love Sailor Moon with all my heart, but I would much rather spend that $300 on a doll that I can actually use and play with, haha~
sailor_ashes

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:47 pm

sailor_ashes wrote:
Lamia of the Dark wrote:A lot of my collection came from stalking ebay in recent years.

Yeah, I know what you mean lol. x3 It always kind of frustrated me that a piece of plastic could cost over $300, like with the Star Locket and other things. I love Sailor Moon with all my heart, but I would much rather spend that $300 on a doll that I can actually use and play with, haha~

Well, now that I have discovered the wonders of Obitsu bodies, I will be making Sailor Moon characters that I don't already own dolls of... First in line to be made is Helios >_<

Although he's kind of far down the general "to-make" list , he's the first out of the Sailor Moon characters. (my current dolls' love interests and family members take priority over almost everyone else)
Lamia of the Dark

Postby Wardah » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:51 pm

You know even if they are not as poseable I think you still could have posted this in the dolly sections.
Wardah
the walls have dolliehs

Postby sailor_ashes » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Wardah wrote:You know even if they are not as poseable I think you still could have posted this in the dolly sections.

You think so? :o Huh, I'll have to ask a mod or someone to make sure. :)
sailor_ashes

Postby Wardah » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:33 am

sailor_ashes wrote:
Wardah wrote:You know even if they are not as poseable I think you still could have posted this in the dolly sections.

You think so? :o Huh, I'll have to ask a mod or someone to make sure. :)

I'm not a mod but I am going by this from the Manifesto:

"This does not in any way imply the exclusion of ANY other type of doll from this forum, it merely clarifies our position on BJD and ABJD."

Notice how ANY is in all caps? They have removable clothes so I'd categorize them as dolls.
Wardah
the walls have dolliehs

Postby djhirokun » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:17 pm

Awesome collection of Sailor Moon dolls. I always wanted a Tuxedo Mask doll but could never find one. I guess I could find a Ken doll and make him a suit with hat and cape. Which brand do you prefer, Bandai or Irwin? I hope I get this right; I prefer the Bandai feet but the Irwin faces. Bandai had no noses which a lot of people didn't like but the Irwin had really usual feet.
djhirokun
i see dead dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys