Go to footer

My Sailor Moon doll collection! :D

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: My Sailor Moon doll collection! :D

Postby sailor_ashes » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:43 pm

djhirokun wrote:Awesome collection of Sailor Moon dolls. I always wanted a Tuxedo Mask doll but could never find one. I guess I could find a Ken doll and make him a suit with hat and cape. Which brand do you prefer, Bandai or Irwin? I hope I get this right; I prefer the Bandai feet but the Irwin faces. Bandai had no noses which a lot of people didn't like but the Irwin had really usual feet.

Thank you so much! :D I honestly prefer Irwin, I like their faces a lot better than the Bandai faces. The nose thing definitely freaked me out, lol. x3 And I felt like their outfits were better than the Bandai brand dolls. But all of the Bandai dolls did have nicer quality hair than the original Irwin inner set of the Sailor Moon dolls. :P
sailor_ashes

Postby dogs0813 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:50 pm

I have some Sailor Moon stuff too! I have 12' irwin 2000 and 2001 Moon and Mars. I also have a 6' irwin 2001 serenity and some other stuff. My poor Mars' skirt flies up so she constantly has her pantsu showing on the shelf and she doesn't usually get moved.
dogs0813

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:17 am

sailor_ashes wrote:
djhirokun wrote:Awesome collection of Sailor Moon dolls. I always wanted a Tuxedo Mask doll but could never find one. I guess I could find a Ken doll and make him a suit with hat and cape. Which brand do you prefer, Bandai or Irwin? I hope I get this right; I prefer the Bandai feet but the Irwin faces. Bandai had no noses which a lot of people didn't like but the Irwin had really usual feet.

Thank you so much! :D I honestly prefer Irwin, I like their faces a lot better than the Bandai faces. The nose thing definitely freaked me out, lol. x3 And I felt like their outfits were better than the Bandai brand dolls. But all of the Bandai dolls did have nicer quality hair than the original Irwin inner set of the Sailor Moon dolls. :P

I like the Irwin dolls better, too, although I have a few of the Bandai ones in my collection too. (Only Princess Serenity and Venus, I think.)

>_> I also have some Igel (German) dolls of Sailor Moon and Queen Beryl. Their faces are so super-accurate to the anime, it's almost scary :evil:

T__T Although the previous owner had customized Beryl with a purple wig, which I took off replaced with a red one. (Her current wig is in the wrong style, though, and I keep meaning to get the right one, but my Obitsus are always demanding things and I forget about her...)
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby PerlaNemesis » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:46 am

Few years ago I really wanted to get some of Sailor Moon dolls but sadly never got any. :( So me and my friend used to make our dolls cosplay. My Sally still is wearing Chibi Moon's skirt from back then she used to be Chibiusa. :D
ImageImage
I know that she doesn't look even remotely close to Chibiusa but oh well. :D

This girl used to be ChibiChibi. :D
Just my tiny by PerlaNemesis, on Flickr

My Kurhn Anna used to play Ami/Sailor Mercury, My Scene Nolee was Rei/Sailor Mars and My Scene Westley was Makoto/Sailor Jupiter. Sadly, right now I can't find the photos from those times. ^^; Maybe one day I should make sailor senshi from Obitsu. :D
Last edited by PerlaNemesis on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
PerlaNemesis
the walls have dolliehs

Postby AquaMight » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:24 am

I used to have quite a few Sailor Moon dolls when I was younger. I always thought the first Irwin released dolls were pretty even though they've been dubbed the "ugly-face Irwin" =/
AquaMight
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby AthenaSong » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:18 pm

I'm so jealous! I used to love Sailor Moon when I was younger! It's a shame I've lost so many of my old Sailor Moon dolls and toys since then.
AthenaSong

Postby ~TurkishDelight~ » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 am

Cool, I have some of these, too. :D
currently fighting cancer. please forgive my chemo-brain. ^^
my 1/6 dollieh Wishlist & 4Sale/Trade list~ :P
~TurkishDelight~
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby KingNorth » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:26 pm

I have a bunch of Sailor Moon stuff, too. I still use my Sailor Moon backpack for carrying around art supplies.

What kind of doll is the one in the first pic? Don't think I've ever seen her before.
KingNorth
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby catshem » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:41 am

I just aquired (read: VICTORY) a 2nd hand Sailor Neptune. She does not have her scout outfit :c, but the tiara and shoes are there and face is intact. But... how would I get off her shoes? >_> The company seems to have made it so you can see they are removeable... but not without breaking the strap. So basicaly "lol you aren't removing these."
My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:35 am

catshem wrote:I just aquired (read: VICTORY) a 2nd hand Sailor Neptune. She does not have her scout outfit :c, but the tiara and shoes are there and face is intact. But... how would I get off her shoes? >_> The company seems to have made it so you can see they are removeable... but not without breaking the strap. So basicaly "lol you aren't removing these."

Yes, they are tough to remove, but it's possible. Just very slowly wriggle her foot, a millimeter at a time, gently but firmly, and she'll eventually pop out of the shoe without breaking the strap. (Though if the shoe's rubber/vinyl is stressed due to age or use, it might break----just be really careful.)

She's such a pretty doll---I just wish they didn't make her original outfit so dark! I know it's super dark in the anime, but....I always preferred her in the more accurate lighter true aqua/teal than 'black-teal.' I recently made mine a more accurate 'Visions Mirror' too with a teeny tiny sculpted lady on the side. (Well, hopefully it LOOKS like a little lady!) :laughs:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys