Go to footer

Final Fantasy Trading Arts Kai Minis! (Cloud and Squall)

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Final Fantasy Trading Arts Kai Minis! (Cloud and Squall)

Postby retrograde » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:04 pm

I'm a HUGE action figure nerd. Their articulation is what lead me to become interested in different kinds of dolls in the first place :). I had this mini Cloud and Squall preordered for a few months before they showed up at my doorstep last week :D. I love the accessories they come with, they even have little text bubbles, but I haven't used my BF's translation app to see what they say, yet, lol.

Little-Squall comes with Pupu, Cactuar, a SeeD uniform and his casual outfit, as well as Lionheart and the original Gunblade, two expressions and one blank head (!!).

Me? A video game nerd, too? Neeeever...

"This is NOT what I summoned!"
I mean, c'mon. You can't even boost Cactuar D:.

"To MIDGAR!"

Totally the other way, dude. Cloud comes with his bike from FFVII:AC 'Fenrir', the Buster Sword, a standing body, two expressions, and he has a blank head as well :D.

"Did someone drop this thing?"
retrograde

Re: Final Fantasy Trading Arts Kai Minis! (Cloud and Squall

Postby Dirili » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:19 pm

lol, that' is so great, and those little chibis are so cute ^_^
My woefully neglected website:
http://www.designbyamy.net
Dirili
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 pm

lol, Sephiroth :lol:

Those are adorable chibis >_<

I have a few Final Fantasy figures >_> most of them are Sephiroth but I also have one of Cloud.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby ~TurkishDelight~ » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:32 pm

*gasp* Final Fantasy! Aw, they are adorable~ Haha, your pic with Sephiroth and Cloud is really cute, and the tiny cactuar and pupu made me smile. Love your captions! Ooh, I need that chibi Cloud! You are lucky! :P

Man, I really wish they'd make Reno & Rude chibis. Hmm, they need to make more Play Arts characters too. My Reno Play Arts just isn't complete without his Rude, you know? :( The same characters get figures over and over. But these chibis really are so cute. Looooove them~ That's so great! :lol:
currently fighting cancer. please forgive my chemo-brain. ^^
my 1/6 dollieh Wishlist & 4Sale/Trade list~ :P
~TurkishDelight~
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:43 pm

Aw man, those text bubbles are the cutest touch. :)
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby ~TurkishDelight~ » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Gift_in_Edge wrote:Aw man, those text bubbles are the cutest touch. :)

I love the text bubbles, too. Please tell us what they say if you find out. :D Cool, Cloud's sign is the one in front of Healin Lodge in AC, right? I wonder why they put "Healin" if they corrected it as "Healen" in ACC? :?: *gasp!* I need that little Healin Lodge sign for my Reno & Rude potion figures! About how big is it? :shock:
~TurkishDelight~

Postby retrograde » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:33 pm

~TurkishDelight~ wrote:*gasp* Final Fantasy! Aw, they are adorable~ Haha, your pic with Sephiroth and Cloud is really cute, and the tiny cactuar and pupu made me smile. Love your captions! Ooh, I need that chibi Cloud! You are lucky! :P

Man, I really wish they'd make Reno & Rude chibis. Hmm, they need to make more Play Arts characters too. My Reno Play Arts just isn't complete without his Rude, you know? :( The same characters get figures over and over. But these chibis really are so cute. Looooove them~ That's so great! :lol:

~TurkishDelight~ wrote:
Gift_in_Edge wrote:Aw man, those text bubbles are the cutest touch. :)

I love the text bubbles, too. Please tell us what they say if you find out. :D Cool, Cloud's sign is the one in front of Healin Lodge in AC, right? I wonder why they put "Healin" if they corrected it as "Healen" in ACC? :?: *gasp!* I need that little Healin Lodge sign for my Reno & Rude potion figures! About how big is it? :shock:

I really hope they make more of these :). I think this is the first run, so who knows! I would love a teeny Sephiroth to join my Sephiroth figure army (I wish I was kidding... ). The lodge sign is about 2" tall.

Thank you all for your lovely comments!
retrograde

Postby kittyasauras » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:17 pm

BAHHHHH.

I had seen that Squall up for pre a while back, I still really want to get him...but I've got the Link Figma preordered right now. I try not to buy too many figures...because I go really overboard on them. I have a million of them. Really. Probably close to 300, but still, I've got soooo many.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

Postby ~TurkishDelight~ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:39 pm

I do know for a fact they are making a Sephiroth like this. I saw it in pics from Comic Con. I also saw Tifa (with Red XIII), Tidus (can ride a chocobo), and Lightning (can ride Odin horse). There's also Summoner Yuna and Gunner Yuna. ;)

*EDIT* Rinoa with Angelo, and Aerith with Cait Sith are coming, too. :P
Last edited by ~TurkishDelight~ on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
~TurkishDelight~

Postby Anderson'sAllPurpose » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:19 pm

If Cloud came with a game menu-on-a-stick too I think I would have to buy him...!
dollieh pics|old dollieh rants|ALL NEW dollieh rants
OMG, I can't believe I'm almost 11 and still play with Barbie dolls! If anyone find out I'm gonna die!!!1!
- my diary, c. 1991

...How long has that "s" in my signature been missing? - me, 2016
Anderson'sAllPurpose
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys