Go to footer

Sebas-chan Nendroid saves the day?

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Sebas-chan Nendroid saves the day?

Postby kiki-chan78 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:17 pm

I bought this little cutie for my b-day. Today is when he finally showed up. With that face, how can I be upset at him?

Though, Sebas-chan has already been quite useful!

PR_Gerry has been missing a set of her girls for almost a month now! Their disappearance has only been noticed about a week and a half ago, but last time they'd been seen WAS a month back. Several people searched her home for them since. Last night she almost bought replacements for them. Tonight is when my dad and I finally had a chance to visit with her since finding out about the missing girls.

Like always, I bring down one of my boys; but I also bring Sebas-chan since he's so cute.

My dad looks for the girls and I look for them. All this time, I'm carrying around Sebas-chan. When we're in the area of Gerry's dollhouses, I put him down so I can look through the rooms to maybe find the two girls. While I'm looking in some of the rooms, I tell him to find the missing girls, as a joke.

I looked to the side when I was picking him back up. Sebastian was LOOKING AT a set of cases on the bottom shelf, the kind of thing that is tucked far enough back to be out of sight for anyone glancing at the bookshelf. First thought that went through my head was 'no way, that CAN'T be them'. There's been like, six other people through here... surely someone would have spotted the bright black, white and hot pink zebra printed cases?

Still not really believing that these were the right cases... I pull them out, call Gerry's attention to ask if this is the right one, and open it.

A month missing. They BOTH appeared less than three minutes after Sebastian was told to find them. He really is one hell of a nendroid.

The two girls got reprimanded by Sebastian.

I told Gerry that Sebastian loves kitties; she pointed out that one of the girls has a kitty. Naturally, we had to let Sebas-chan cuddle it. I think he deserved this for being such a good little demon.

Oh yeah, and Gerry also gave him a nice travel case so that none of his pieces would be misplaced... as a thank you for finding her lost girls. ^___^

<3

-Kiki-chan78.
kiki-chan78
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Sebas-chan Nendroid saves the day?

Postby Dirili » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 pm

hehehe that's awesome.
Hopefully he'll always be that helpful!
He's so adorable too! Kuroshitsuji is one of my all time favorite animes to this day.
My woefully neglected website:
http://www.designbyamy.net
Dirili
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Yanagi-sen » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:24 am

That is just too adorable. ^__^
Yanagi-sen
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:54 am

Yanagi-sen wrote:That is just too adorable. ^__^

Seconded ^^
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Qrinta » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Sebas-chan! So jealous. He is on my list of possible Christmas presents. Along with the Ciel set if it is still around and not too crazy expensive. XD
Also, that is totally awesome. XD Such a helpful Butler.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:59 pm

O__O

HE IS MAGIC.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby PR Gerry » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:36 pm

The girls send their kisses and hugs :)

fl pukifee girls by PRGerry *Getting my MOJO back*, on Flickr
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PR Gerry
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:16 am

Holy! Never let him go. XD
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys