Go to footer

More Sephiroth Madness!!

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

More Sephiroth Madness!!

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:39 pm

The FFVII Extra Knights Sephiroth action figure that I ordered off ebay came today!!

>_> and because I'm the type of person who buys "mint in box" collectibles and proceeds to open and play with them:

>_< I'm keeping the cardboard part from the package because it has a pciture of Sephiroth on it. :oops: I'm not obsessed with him, or anything... >_> :mrgreen:
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: More Sephiroth Madness!!

Postby SugarCorpse » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:29 am

LOL! i'm the same way! i can't keep anything in the box. it neeeeeds to be played with!
SugarCorpse
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby IssaRissa » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:25 pm

I feel the same way. Forget the resale value, toys are for playing! And I understand what you mean about Sephiroth. He is certainly a character worthy of obsession. *nods*
IssaRissa~<3
IssaRissa
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:25 pm

>_> some of my Sailor Moon dolls that I have doubles of are still in their boxes, other than that EVERYTHING is out of package and played with.

<_< although figures of the non-action type tend to just be sitting around looking awesome.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby SugarCorpse » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:38 am

Lamia of the Dark wrote:>_> some of my Sailor Moon dolls that I have doubles of are still in their boxes, other than that EVERYTHING is out of package and played with.

<_< although figures of the non-action type tend to just be sitting around looking awesome.

if i had doubles i'd probably keep them packaged too. When i was little i used to always have doubles but played with them anyways lol :lol:
SugarCorpse
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby ~TurkishDelight~ » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:04 am

Sephiroth! :o Of course you gotta keep the packaging! :D I always open it as carefully as I can so I don't ruin the package, and open boxes from the bottom so I can slide the doll back in and everything still looks perfect. :lol:
currently fighting cancer. please forgive my chemo-brain. ^^
my 1/6 dollieh Wishlist & 4Sale/Trade list~ :P
~TurkishDelight~
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys