Go to footer

Sylvanian Families!

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Re: Sylvanian Families!

Postby cirquemom » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:47 am

When my daughter was little we got her a doll house and some really nice wooden doll house furniture, and got a Sylvanian mouse family to live in it. We were living out in the country and since a lot of construction was going on around us had an ongoing problem with field mice in our house.
One day when my husband came home from work, I told him "there's a whole mouse family living in the cupboard". He went over and opened the door and there was the Sylvanian Mouse family all set up inside, sitting on cans of food. :)
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:04 pm

I always have been tempted by getting some of their bunnies. I did grab some of the newer littlest pet shop bunnies and accessories several years back. Cute collection =)
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Arkinlae » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:16 am

Oooh the jealousy when all my friends had these and I never did, especially as I loved animal based things like Redwall, Brambly Hedge and Faraway Tree as a child. All I managed to own was a grey Sylvanian mouse from a school fete.

I think it's made worse with having discovered 1/12 sized dolls (I believe the Sylvanian stuff is the right scale). Hopefully I'll be able to pick up some of the sets for any tiny crew I obtain. I'd love to get some of the animals for my son to play with too ^_^
Doll Family: Dollfie Dream Mai Shiranui, Iplehouse Freezia, Luts Nanuri 07, Dollshe Van, Dollzone Ying.
Pullip Shinku 07, Dal Tinkerbell
Makie: Ragtag
Monster High Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Venus, Spectra, Clawdia Wolf, Cleo, Gooliope, Mousecedes*
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter, *Doreen Mouse (Mousecedes custom) C.A. Cupid Thronecoming
Be Goth Doll Esperanza, Princess Ai
Dollikin Action Girl, 80s Sindy
Arkinlae
i see dead dolliehs

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:33 am

The camper van is the perfect size for my Realpuki crew and their llamas and alpacas :)
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys