Go to footer

Applejack and Her Hat

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Applejack and Her Hat

Postby Lon » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:09 am

Crossposting since there is a new Applejack comming out that FINALLY has her hat. http://www.toywiz.com/ponyapplejack.html But...maybe you don't NEED another Applejack...

http://www.suntekstore.com/goods-15007384-10pcs_vintage_barbie_cowboy_hats_.html

If you're good with an x-acto knife and don't need another AJ ^ You might waste a hat or so getting the ear holes right but you DO get 10. I bought some a few months back from a more expensive source and was trying to come up with an ear hole pattern I could post along side. The plan failed but, whatever, 10 Applejack sized hats for $3 shipped. Suntek has some awsome stuff.
Lon
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Applejack and Her Hat

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:29 am

I personally really like the molded hat that comes with the Applejack (it's the same one that came with AJ in that Apple farm) since it paints up really nicely and is super detailed.

Also, Pandor sent me some small white flocked hats which I didn't use until I got my hands on a jointed AJ and needed to get her a hat.

I'm wondering how these hats would look on AJ since the hats I got only fit Dawn sized heads and all barbie hats I got are kind of oversized on AJ.

Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Lon » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:25 am

Slightly over sized as well, unfortunatly. ^^;; The brim, at least. I'll have to find where I set mine aside for the paint job that never happened and take a photo.

The flocked on is cute! They used to sell those near me but now that I actually NEEDED one, they were long gone. All the flocked hats that I could find online were a bit pricey for such a cheap little thing so I went with the plastic ones.
Lon
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Manda_Chan » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:49 pm

:?: :!: Gonna necro (?)

Where'd you get that jointed AJ? The only jointed FiM ponies I ever seen were the light up saddle ones!
Manda_Chan
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Manda_Chan wrote::?: :!: Gonna necro (?)

Where'd you get that jointed AJ? The only jointed FiM ponies I ever seen were the light up saddle ones!

They're the Crystal Motion Ponies part of the Crystal Empire line.

They're so utterly glitter encrusted but when you remove it they become more adorable.

Also this review goes into detail what flaws each of the gimmicks brings to each pony.
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Manda_Chan » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:13 am

Oh wow! I need the Aj and I hope they come out with Fluttershy too! I'll be on the look out though since it sees like my part of the States usually gets the newer stuff last.
Manda_Chan
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys