Go to footer

Anyone have any Ashley Wood figures?

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

Anyone have any Ashley Wood figures?

Postby claws » Wed May 29, 2013 12:47 am

I discovered these recently while messing around, trying to bankrupt myself on Ebay. They just look so COOL. The prices are insane, though. >_< Although I did see one that I really like that's relatively affordable.
This guy:

I can't even think about buying him right now though, with a sick doggie, my niece's birthday coming up, and Father's day for my dad and brother, credit card bill that's due soon, and a bunch of other expenses. But, maybe, later this year... :mrgreen: Does anyone have one or have you seen one in person? I imagine the quality must be pretty good, but is it? How about the articulation? Is the clothing a separate material or a clever sculpt? Are they just as awesome as they look? Also, what's the deal with them anyway? I mean, I've never even heard of this company until recently. Anyone have any info?
claws
Dolly Pardon

Re: Anyone have any Ashley Wood figures?

Postby snake » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:31 pm

I don't have any of the figures,but I would like to be able to get one or all of the Seven Bones shogun figures one day.
snake
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys