Go to footer

My LPS collection (image heavy)

Raise your hand if you have action figures, movie based toys, model tanks etc... Yea, this place is for you!

My LPS collection (image heavy)

Postby FacelessPuppets » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:28 am

I was a pretty intense Littlest Pet Shop collector a few years ago, I have mellowed some since then but I still love them.

Here´s my entire collection half a year ago:

And the LPS Blythes:

(Since then one has been added to my collection, the dark haired one with the bug)

I have started to make little animal families of them, and a trace of characters/stories. It has in no way gone far yet.

Here is the penguin family with two moms:

Mama horse with her foal:

Walrus mommy with an adopted baby seal:

And finally, the large squirrel family, orphan brothers and sisters:

Recently I got into customizing them, mostly because I think some of the newer editions just don't have very good paint job at all.

I got this one in a blind bag:

And I didn't like how he looked at all, the mane was the same color as the body and the eyes looked much worse than in the picture. I forgot to take a before picture though.

My first try repainting him:

I'm gonna try this again, but the idea is at least put on. Brown eyes and a pastelled darker but still clear mane.

So that's all, if I ever have LPS stuff that I need to share I'll put it in this thread so it doesn't get everywhere.
FacelessPuppets
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Re: My LPS collection (image heavy)

Postby koratheexplora » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:57 am

SO CUTE! I only have one LPS (well from the relaunch, I have childhood ones around my mom's house somewhere, the really tiny ones) and she may be looking for a new home soon. Need a tarantula?

koratheexplora
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Other Toys