Go to footer

Make a headband for a 27 inch obitsu?

You did WHAT? WHERE?? HOW??? Share the knowledge or explain once again why we use chalk pastels and not oils.

Make a headband for a 27 inch obitsu?

Postby Princess_Sarah_Em » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 am

Mayumi's wig is way too unruly. I am gonna get her a different one but I need something to suffice until I get money. So anyone got any ideas how to make a headband?
My Doll Leaves Kiki, Natsume

"Forget them. Forget them all. Come with me where we never, never have to worry about grown up things again."
Princess_Sarah_Em
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Make a headband for a 27 inch obitsu?

Postby thisstrangeforest » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:16 am

a tiny bit of craftwire twisted up could work. You could also wrap that in ribbon or fabric if you wanted. A fabric type headband would be pretty easy just measure some stretchy knit and sew or even just any type you have lying around and just tie it on. Ghoulias headband is a half circle and they use a rubber band to attach it. I drink bunches or red diamond tea so i have the caps which I'm thinking would be the right size if I cut this to just a half circle out of the rim and punch a hole in either side.
At home: Faun
thisstrangeforest
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Make a headband for a 27 inch obitsu?

Postby Princess_Sarah_Em » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:48 am

Oh that's awesome, I'll give that a try.
My Doll Leaves Kiki, Natsume

"Forget them. Forget them all. Come with me where we never, never have to worry about grown up things again."
Princess_Sarah_Em
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Tips & Tricks