Go to footer

Designafriend clothes

You did WHAT? WHERE?? HOW??? Share the knowledge or explain once again why we use chalk pastels and not oils.

Designafriend clothes

Postby myotishia » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:01 pm

I've been looking for a coat for my girl and I was looking in argos to see what I could mod . I found the designafriend range and though the sleeves are a little short and wide they fit her amazingly. So if you're trying to clothe your SD girl, I'd really recommend giving them a look.

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/store ... ms=9031348
feeling unwelcome. It was a good sanctuary while it lasted. I'll miss you guys. .
myotishia
Dolly Pardon

Re: Designafriend clothes

Postby AlmySidaKay » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:48 pm

I just had a friend suggest designafriend, but she said they fit some of the RS minis, do you have a photo of your girl in the clothing?
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby myotishia » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Sure ^_^ The shoes fit too :D Image

feeling unwelcome. It was a good sanctuary while it lasted. I'll miss you guys. .
myotishia
Dolly Pardon

Postby AlmySidaKay » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks, I'm completely clueless as to how she got the clothing to fit her super skinny mini now. But they look so great on your girl! :D
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby myotishia » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:15 pm

I guess a few of the dresses would work as they'd be floaty but the coat would drown a skinny doll. Thanks ^_^ I was really happy when I opened up the gift box.They all come in a pink gift box , wrapped in tissue. It's so cute. :)
myotishia
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to Tips & Tricks