Go to footer

Five free slim 1/4 scale pattern sets!

Fabric, patterns and insider knowledge. This is the place if you're too poor to pay someone else for your dollieh dresses.

Re: Five free slim 1/4 scale pattern sets!

Postby AlmySidaKay » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:22 am

Darn, I was just trying to find where these patterns were now that I had my sewing machine. >.<;
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Yanagi-sen » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:29 am

AlmySidaKay wrote:Darn, I was just trying to find where these patterns were now that I had my sewing machine. >.<;

What do you want? I save every pattern I find in case I want it later. I can zip up everything I have and email it to you if you like. Most of what I have is MSD, but I do have SD and maybe a couple random 1/6 patterns. Many of these don't have any directions attached, literally just the pattern.
Yanagi-sen
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Greyhaunt » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:47 am

AlmySidaKay wrote:Darn, I was just trying to find where these patterns were now that I had my sewing machine. >.<;

I saved them as well so if yanagi doesn't have them I may :) I'm not sure I saved all five, but I know I snagged a couple of them :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby AlmySidaKay » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:06 am

If either of you have all 5 of them, that would be fantastic. I forgot to bookmark them for myself I only emailed them to my mom since I didn't have the new rig at the time. >.<;
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Greyhaunt » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:37 am

Greyhaunt

Postby Yanagi-sen » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:41 pm

AlmySidaKay: PMing you.

Anyone else wanting patterns (mostly MSD but a bunch of SD and a few fashion size), just send me a message with your email addy.
Yanagi-sen
the walls have dolliehs

Postby paladinari » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Yanagi-sen wrote:AlmySidaKay: PMing you.

Anyone else wanting patterns (mostly MSD but a bunch of SD and a few fashion size), just send me a message with your email addy.

Thank you very much for the patterns! I'm looking forward to giving them a try :)

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Postby Aeilia » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:03 pm

I keep most patterns I run across, so I have the fifth one. Here's a link to "Feathered Dream", if anyone wants to download it. :) Linda

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/t0FMocHH/_online.html?rnd=17#dir=159922758
Aeilia
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Ah, now that I see it I think I know why I didn't save it - there was only a drawing, not an actual photo of a doll in the outfit. I don't like working from drawings like that - it's so hard to tell what you need to do.
Greyhaunt

Postby Aeilia » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:25 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:Ah, now that I see it I think I know why I didn't save it - there was only a drawing, not an actual photo of a doll in the outfit. I don't like working from drawings like that - it's so hard to tell what you need to do.

I know what you mean, and I totally agree ... but I still save them all, because I have this terrible weakness for patterns, and just can't resist them. :geek: I rarely get around to making them, so have no idea how it would actually look or who else it would fit. If I ever do so, I'll post a picture to show how it looks. Still, the basic pattern pieces may be of use as a starting point for one's own creation. :D
Aeilia
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Total Sewing