Go to footer

Blog and e-book: Techniques for Making Doll Shoes

Fabric, patterns and insider knowledge. This is the place if you're too poor to pay someone else for your dollieh dresses.

Blog and e-book: Techniques for Making Doll Shoes

Postby Anderson'sAllPurpose » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:12 am

Not sure if you're familiar with this blogger - like it says on the tin, she makes shoes for fashion dolls, mainly for Tonners and Monster High and others with large-ish feet. She's put together an e-book of tips and techniques - I haven't checked it out, mainly because I don't have the patience for that sort of crafting for my Barbies, but some of her shoes are pretty kickass (pun intended) so it might be worth taking a look. There's a bunch of video tutorials on her blog too, I think.

http://fashiondollshoes.blogspot.se/201 ... lable.html
dollieh pics|old dollieh rants|ALL NEW dollieh rants
OMG, I can't believe I'm almost 11 and still play with Barbie dolls! If anyone find out I'm gonna die!!!1!
- my diary, c. 1991

...How long has that "s" in my signature been missing? - me, 2016
Anderson'sAllPurpose
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Blog and e-book: Techniques for Making Doll Shoes

Postby WhiteDove01s » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:40 pm

I am definitely going to have to check that out when I have the time! Shoes are in short supply here, and I have some for whom shoes were never officially made (Beach-footed barbies). I'd already planned on trying to make shoes, so info is good! XD
Playscale-Obsessed Mad Scientist with more cheap vinyl dolls than I'm willing to count.
Check out my 1/6 scale fabrics on Spoonflower!
http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/playscalefabric?rec=true
WhiteDove01s
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Total Sewing