Go to footer

SD bjd boy help: bjd size jeans zipper?

Fabric, patterns and insider knowledge. This is the place if you're too poor to pay someone else for your dollieh dresses.

SD bjd boy help: bjd size jeans zipper?

Postby vkgirl911 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:14 pm

My boyfriend is buying me my very first bjd doll it's gonna b a Bobobie weylin. I know how to make jeans for him and am working on sewing a few pairs in preparation for my doll's arrival only problem is I don't have a zipper meant for doll size pants! I find that if I sew a pair of dolly jeans they don't look or fit right without a zipper so anyone know what craft stores in Maine USA might carry them? I'm trying to find them locally thanks in advance!
vkgirl911
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: SD bjd boy help: bjd size jeans zipper?

Postby DollyKim » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:32 am

You might have to look on line for Barbie zippers.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:58 pm

I buy doll sized buttons here:

http://www.zipperthatdoll.com/

They also offer doll zippers but I've never bought one so I'm not really sure of their size accuracy ratio to dolls. ^^
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Jezrah » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:00 pm

I actually don't have a single pair of pants with a fly that actually have a zipper in there. The fly on even an SD is still only an inch or so, and I think it would be difficult to both sew in and also zip up such a small zipper. Most of my pants have just the button at the top, and it usually doesn't bother me. If the pants are particularly tight and there's gapping in the fly area I use velcro rather than a zipper since it's less unwieldy.
The Resin: Nerina (RS sky blue Mei)

The Small Wonder: currently unnamed 11cm Obitsu

The DDs: Ayano, Mitsuki, Akira, Kotone, Selena, Ichigo, Lydia, Hiroki, Kate, Hikari
Jezrah
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Total Sewing